Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

EB News Presents : Boner-Party!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, Scally-wags and... What the hell are you? Oh well, hello anyway! I am your Host Shadows, this is ImperialParte and our guest Boneder!

Wait a second, who the hell wrote that scipt?

2uz8jmb.jpg

Meeee! *Prances across screen and leaves*

He's getting less subtle.

He was subtle?

*Note* Excuse the blurry pictures, our studio cameras had technical difficulties, and we where unable to re-film the episode... :pir-tongue:

Can you post this first in the Pirates forum? I'll move it myself to community a few days after it's posted. That way more members get to see the interview.

Sure...

So Stauder, you’ve been asking for more than one year to interview me, let get this over with…

Q: What’s your function on Eurobricks?

A: I do a lot of things, but one of my main task is to keep us up and running. Unlike most online communities Eurobricks has it’s own (virtual) server. I make sure the thing keeps running and fix problems, backup our database. Geek stuff as Jipay would say :-)

*Param-pish*

Q: Why the name Bonaparte?

A: Beginning of 2006 I had started building a Napoleonic army after seeing a wonderful website about the Napoleonic wars. With some luck I stumbled on the EBs pirates forum while searching in Google. I joined to show off my army and I’ve stayed around ever since. The name Bonaparte was chosen in a split second. I needed a username and went for that name because I was coming to show my French army.

I always found history class boring...

Q: Did you ever have a dark ages? If so, how did you escape?

A: For some years my Lego collection moved to our basement. I sometimes went into the basement to look at it, but I wasn’t building anymore. In 2005 (I think it was that year) I was in a toy store and found a UCS Tie Interceptor. Buying that set was the moment I came out of my dark ages. So it was Star Wars that brought me back. Next I bought several other Star Wars sets (like the USC Imperial Star Destroyer and a (now rare) UCS Rebel Blockade Runner. I still have those sets but they are stored in an empty room at my grandmothers place. I might sell them one day because they take too much space and I kinda lost interest in Star Wars Lego.

As you frenchies say, Le gasp!

Q: Where are you from, how old are you, all that kind of stuff.

A: I’m a 31 year old engineer from Belgium and I live close to the city of Antwerp. At this moment I’m building a house and I hope to move there after next year’s summer. The house has a room dedicated to Lego where I can store all my bricks and sets. Besides Lego I like reading books and traveling. Oh and I just love cats :- )

I also love cats... Unlike Staudie... Put that tartar sauce away!

Staudie do this staudie do that...

*Ring* *Ring*

Hello Yes? Uhuh... HE WHAT? *Hangs up*

It was alice.

How is she?

Our cats are missing.

Next Question!

Q: Best EBs moment?

A: None in particular. I enjoy being a member of Eurobricks and being part of this wonderful community. This website really has a community feeling which is a very rare thing. I haven’t found a similar atmosphere on other Lego communities as we have on Eurobricks. This is a wonderful unique community and I enjoy being part of it and working with all of you to make it even better.

Q: Did you meet any Eurobricks members in person?

A: Only very recently I met Captain Green Hair, Errorist, Hairy Ruben (who’s not that hairy), and Snefroe. We had a great time at some of the local parties. I’m looking forward to meet those guys again. There are some vague plans for me to visit Captain Green Hair in Amsterdam one day. I’ll be for sure at the next Eurobricks event where I hope to meet many more members! This is a good opportunity to mention this thread where you can indicate if you plan to come to the event of next year in Germany ;-).

Take us to your leader lair!

Here are some pics of my brick collection which I use for making MOCs:

bricks1.jpg

bricks2.jpg

kchsg.jpg

You know, you were sitting all this time so get up lazy bones!

I am standing up... These trousers are too damn long!

Sure they are...

mvspab.jpg

You skipped history class didn't you?

I never found short french guys interesting...

Not even yoda?

Yoda's french?

hx29ms.jpg

What the?

Tee hee hee...

289emit.jpg

2r2mypy.jpg

Tell Hinckley I hate him...

Do it yourself...

9k59c4.jpg

Ahhh!

*CRASH*

*Signal fades*

Now there's a good possibility those sock puppets need a wash...

Boner-Party only agreed to do it because I told him to :pir-grin:

Boner-party agreed, and erased half the questions I sent him :P Last time I give the change questions as you wish option...

Staudie.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELLO KITTY ARE YOU DOING? :pir_wacko:

I hereby disavow all knowledge of Stauder, EB News, and pretty much anything else contained herein. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Geez, what happened to the live format? And my cape. And my sigfig. Oh, and the cats. Well... Whatever. And geez.

Geez.

Did I say geez yet?

:pir-hmpf:

hmmmm.... for once, not ALL dirty secrets were unveiled during an EB-interview...

did you guys know that :

1) Bony looks EXACTLY like Belgium's prime minister! in fact, Bony, I'd ask mum and dad for a DNA test for your birthday! :pir_laugh2:

2) this guys knows every lame song in Dutch musical history! Yes, from Flemmish origin AND Dutch! André Hazes, Zangeres Zonder Naam, Kori en de Rekels, Bond Zonder Naam, Paul De Leeuw, ANY Schlager song,... He knows them all... :pir_laugh2:

3) and btw, he may be a hot shot here on EB, his girl told me she's the one behind the steering wheel at home, no wonder this guy travels around the world so much! :pir_laugh2:

hmmmm.... for once, not ALL dirty secrets were unveiled during an EB-interview...

did you guys know that :

1) Bony looks EXACTLY like Belgium's prime minister! in fact, Bony, I'd ask mum and dad for a DNA test for your birthday! :pir_laugh2:

2) this guys knows every lame song in Dutch musical history! Yes, from Flemmish origin AND Dutch! André Hazes, Zangeres Zonder Naam, Kori en de Rekels, Bond Zonder Naam, Paul De Leeuw, ANY Schlager song,... He knows them all... :pir_laugh2:

3) and btw, he may be a hot shot here on EB, his girl told me she's the one behind the steering wheel at home, no wonder this guy travels around the world so much! :pir_laugh2:

I'm afraid that is all true, why else did we run off to that tent camp? :pir-look:

Her pants were also longer i think.. :pir-grin:

Well by now Boney is ready to :cannon: at us i think...so i better can it. :pir-tongue:

Oh and a nice interview Staudster!

Thanks for that funny interview, Stauder, and thanks for that especially interesting ancillary information, snefroe. :pir_laugh2:

Hilarious review Staudie! Boner-party congratulations on finally accepting to do a review! I give you this medal as a symbol of my appreciation. *Gives Boner-party medal* *Boner-party smacks lego12 with the medal for being a wise @SS*

Edited by lego12

You know, it really bothers me that Shadow's sigfig is all messed up. I'm thinking about just offering to send Staudie an already put together version. AND.. What the hell happened to the cats!!!? :pir-hmpf_bad: You can keep Gracie but George better not get hurt! Gracie is Shadow's favourite. She's bad. :pir-skull:

Staudie, are you inside my outfit??? I am so wierd, looking at myself with that red helmet of yours. Geez, I still have to admit that you managed to get hold of Bonaparte in there. :pir_laugh2:

How come the questions for this interview is so short? Nevertheless, it's very nice to know much better of you. Blow away the cannon. :cannon:

Hm, it was... interesting. You lost me at the end, so yeah.

And what a rip! This was not performed by sock puppets :pir-hmpf_bad: . Not even brickbuilt sock puppets. :pir_bawling:

I feel so ripped off. again. :pir-cry_sad:

:pir-tongue:

You know, it really bothers me that Shadow's sigfig is all messed up. I'm thinking about just offering to send Staudie an already put together version. AND.. What the hell happened to the cats!!!? :pir-hmpf_bad: You can keep Gracie but George better not get hurt! Gracie is Shadow's favourite. She's bad. :pir-skull:

Works are in progress to fix the issue, Gracie? What Gracie? *Hides tartar sauce* Yes, the pics where bad. Admitted, and it was short. But then again, so is the guy who wrote it. :pir-tongue: Also, Everyone's SF is messed up on EB News. Ever notice you never see hinckley's hat? :pir-tongue:

Either way, next episode, will be great. I doubt we will be able to take any pics tough, as his SF is a very well known custom fig. See if you can guess who it is.

Staudie.

did you guys know that :

I would rather say that the Belgium prime minister looks like me. He's trying to imitate me :pir_laugh2:

True! When I go out and drink some beers I want to hear some good old Dutch songs so I can sing along :pir-blush:

No comment :pir-tongue:

Well by now Boney is ready to :cannon: at us i think...so i better can it. :pir-tongue:

Cannon you? Never :monkey:

Nice interview and "Behind every strong man stands a woman".

We're all under the Mrs' command.

Should anyone tell different, then he's lying.

Just ask Hinckley or for that sake me.

Another great interview - but hey, snefroe's your job for you, EB News! If you want to stay in buisness, you have to give us all the juicy details right away instead of letting an outsider reveal them! :tongue:

Heh, I didn't really get what happened at the end though. Did Staudie teleport away, shrink, or just disintegrate? Wait, the last can't be true - otherwise how is Staudie posting this interview in the first place? What is this conspiracy?! :sing:

Edited by Grevious

Heh, I didn't really get what happened at the end though. Did Staudie teleport away, shrink, or just disintegrate? Wait, the last can't be true - otherwise how is Staudie posting this interview in the first place? What is this conspiracy?! :sing:

Read the Wacker and the Walrus comics by Hinckley. In the comics, Boneparte is like the tooth-farie, thus "Tell Hinckley I hate him". :tongue:

Staudie.

I can honestly say I was frightened when I read this thread title.

Hairy Ruben (who’s not that hairy)

It's true, he shaved me! :alien:

Sne forgot to mention he can't hold his liquor all too well too :sick: (or so his girlfriend told us :grin: )

Bonaparte actually organised the party at which me met (and had a lot of fun) - we hope it will be equally fun next time. 31st of October ON! :pirate:

Greetings,

Ruben and Errorist

Sne forgot to mention he can't hold his liquor all too well too :sick: (or so his girlfriend told us :grin: )

Don't believe this, that's a lie. I didn't :sick: for more that 2 years!

Bonaparte actually organised the party at which me met (and had a lot of fun) - we hope it will be equally fun next time. 31st of October ON! :pirate:

Aha, the Captain already informed you. That's great! We'll have to find a solution so you guys don't have to drive home during the night with your bikes. I'll think of something :wink:. If someone else want's to come, you are all invited. But I warn you that'll have to be a good (and fast) drinker :laugh:

To get you in the mood, this is the poster of last years "kroegentocht":

affiche-kroegentocht-2007.jpg

did you guys know that :

I would rather say that the Belgium prime minister looks like me. He's trying to imitate me :pir_laugh2:

225px-Yves_Leterme_campagne_foto.jpgphoto-822.jpg

Well the resemblance is so so imo!

And he tried to resign but the king wouldn´t let him - what is happening in your windmill country :hmpf:?!

Nice interview btw also, but not enough cats though!

CopMike