Hinckley

Index Discussion: Building and Town MOCs

Discuss the Index of Building and Town MOCs here.

Discussions in this topic include:

• A request that your overlooked MOC be added to this index.
  • Posted images in an old topic that are no longer able to be viewed.
  • A thumblink in the index doesn't have the correct thumbnail image associated with its topic.
  • And any other related items.

Please, post the link of your requested MOC(s) to be included in the Index.

If a request has indexed.gif in the post, then the MOC or MOCs in the post has been indexed.

We plan to have all MOCs posted here added to the index, so if you post a MOC, please wait a couple weeks before requesting it to be added to the index. The Town Staff will try to keep up on it, but things get very busy. Thanks.

Let me start the discussion by saying how nice this index looks! It must be a lot of work keeping up with everything that's getting posted around this forum.

I like the Index logo you made to show people their MOC pictures are being preserved for future generations.

Keep up the good work!

*y*

indexed.gif

I have to agree to simonwillems: Excellent work! *y*

It must have been a bunch of work to create this index, thank you so much for doing it.

May I point to my color changed fire engine? :-$

...and there is more to come... X-D

Thanks guys. I also forgot to mention that as far as older MOCs go, I've only indexed up to page 13 of the T&T forum, so I still do have quite a ways to go. So don't request old stuff unless the MOC before and after it have already been indexed. And then please point that out because I'm sure I'll miss some. :-$

Modular

1. afb002.gif_thumb.jpg down.jpg 102_3058.jpg lddscreenshot18.jpg town_buildings.jpgimg_4200.jpg

2. img_4203.jpglego_blue01.jpglego_building02.jpg green_building.jpgsquare_office.jpg mod_098.jpg

3. pic2.jpg

Excellent! This is just what I was looking for, as I'm hoping to make a MOC to go with the Cafe Corner style sets.

Steve

Excellent! This is just what I was looking for, as I'm hoping to make a MOC to go with the Cafe Corner style sets.

Steve

I'm glad the index helped! Stay tuned as there are more modular creations on the way!

I'd be grateful if our Flower Shop, Horse Racing Stadium and the Full Throttle bike could also be added to their respective categories... thanks in advance!

P.S.: Perhaps it might be a good idea to add the EBCTC entries into a separate subcategory?

I have quite the backlog. There are thumbnails for all of these.

P.S. : Keep your PSes to yourselves. :tongue:

Let me say only that this forum's index is really great, specially because, as simonwillems says, it must be a hard work to keep every MOC presented on so congratulations and keep the nice work! :thumbup:

P.S. : Keep your PSes to yourselves. :tongue:

But if I do, you'll miss on so many reasons to call me impatient!

Good job tho... ah, who am I fooling. :tongue:

Btw (or rather, P.S.:), shouldn't you be packing and designing?

(off-topic here, I know, I know.)

One or two Brickington buildings are in the index, but there are alot that are missing, some old, and some recent. Is it worthwhile to request that every building to have it's own index, or should I just start a topic about the entire town (all buildings are modular), include links to all the buildings in the topic, and then get that indexed as one index.

Hi

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to add my MOC of HMS Daring to the index

Thanls

indexed.gif

would it also be possible for my MOC of the US Coast Guard Defender, my MOC of the mobile stage and my MOC of an office building to be added to the index

links

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32257 (Defender)

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32253 (mobile stage)

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32578 (office block)

I will be updating the MOC index soon. Life has been pretty hectic with my new job and moving across the country. Sorry for the delay.

I will be updating the MOC index soon. Life has been pretty hectic with my new job and moving across the country. Sorry for the delay.

Are you the only one who takes care of this index? I would've thought TheBrickster would too, especially with your unusually busy schedule...

Also, have you considered pinning this topic? I'm sure some people don't realize that you are able to discuss the index.

Also, have you considered pinning this topic? I'm sure some people don't realize that you are able to discuss the index.

If you want to highlight the discussion of the index, I think it's better to link to the discussion thread in the opening post of the index itself (to avoid ending up with a long list of pinned topics).

But thanks for your commitment to keeping the index alive, Hinckley :wink:

Edited by Rick

I've found another host for the pics in this index so I'll be updating it over the next couple of days.

Hah! Look what the cat brought in! :grin:

Good to know the Trains & Town MOC index is not going to be forgotten altogether... There's so many good MOCs from the last few months that aren't featured there it's a shame (*nag nag*)

Good news, then! :sweet: As The Otters are saying there are several MOCs from the last months needing a little "Indexed" on the top :tongue:

Good news, then! :sweet: As The Otters are saying there are several MOCs from the last months needing a little "Indexed" on the top :tongue:

:blush: Yes, I'll need to find that file somewhere. :laugh: