Sign in to follow this  
Opproperaar

My very first town MOC.

indexed.gif

Well, as one of my dreams would be the creation of my very own realistic town with all commodities I've taken my first step towards it by experimenting a bit in LDD. I wanted to create a modular cc style rip-off :-P . I think it worked out well for my very first try, the building itself was actually largely inspired by one of Hinckley's own creations too. :-$ I hope you don't mind :-) X-D

lddscreenshot18.png

Any suggestions/comments are welcome,

and yeah I know the roof would look a lot better with a window or two, I just haven't figured out yet :-$

the building itself was actually largely inspired by one of Hinckley's own creations too. :-$ I hope you don't mind :-) X-D

Any suggestions/comments are welcome,

and yeah I know the roof would look a lot better with a window or two, I just haven't figured out yet :-$

I don't mind at all. I'm actually flattered. :-$ You know, I opened LEGO magazine or Brickmaster or one of those LEGO club magazines and in the kid's creations section was a kid who had built-almost brick for brick-something from my website and was posing with it in LEGO magazine. I wanted to reach through the page and punch his plagiarizing face. But when you use and credit me for inspiration, I think that's awesome. Thank you. X-D

I think it looks incredible, especially considering it's you first. It's good to see that you can achieve a level of detail like that with LDD. Perhaps I can design some of my interiors this way and save some aggravation over-ordering some parts and forgetting others from PAB. To add more realistic detail I would get some hanging gables above the windows and maybe some more ledges. Tell you the truth though, I am also still struggling with the roof of the building you based this one on. I'll updated my TIP topic soon with pictures. All in all, I think this an excellent building and I hope you realize it in real bricks some day. *sweet* *y* I certainly look forward to more from you and it's nice to see you in the T&T forum...Thanks for sharing this with us!

I think it looks incredible, especially considering it's you first. It's good to see that you can achieve a level of detail like that with LDD. Perhaps I can design some of my interiors this way and save some aggravation over-ordering some parts and forgetting others from PAB.

Yeah, LDD, despite all its short comings really provides an easy way of cheap designing. :-)

So I was a bit bored today and started thinking about a "shopping street" my future city would one day need. So I made this. Again, comments/criticism are welcome. ;-)

lddscreenshot58.png

lddscreenshot59.png

Yeah, LDD, despite all its short comings really provides an easy way of cheap designing. :-)

So I was a bit bored today and started thinking about a "shopping street" my future city would one day need. So I made this. Again, comments/criticism are welcome. ;-)

Mr. Ruben,

It appears that the building are missing. :-P

Great work on your first town MOCs *y*

You seem to be getting sidetracked from the pirate forum. *pirate*

Don't worry, I won't tell captain green hair. :-D

P

A pretty good work, although it looks a little oversized to me, somehow....

Perhaps it