Sign in to follow this  
TitusV

Mitgardian Love

26098433450_b6165993bc.jpg

After long talks and many couriers, Alric's wife Elysabeth has decided to build a Mitgardian ambassady. She hired one of Nordheim's most famous architects to put a Northern building in an Avalonian landscape.

26080688750_9b01486324.jpg

Of course, the building features full interiors:

25748694214_77f5a7b881.jpg

In the central hall, Elysabeth and Nordheim's ambassador Hollr are talking about trade agreements. Maybe an alliance follows...

26327601066_2e34420c54.jpg

So, I always liked Mitgardia, but Soccerkid's and kabel's builds kindled a true love for the north in my heart. The building itself uses only "Mitgardian" techniques, while the environnement is based on Full Plate and DC. Special thanks to SK for helping out with the roof (who is better now then on most of the images) and to Halhi141 for the stained glass windows

The ambassady sits next to one of the famous Drond's horses stables.

25750803303_6d65cb3920.jpg

26261173062_ba19e35e6f.jpg

25750801693_471d3493e0.jpg

26261173062_ba19e35e6f.jpg

26080690740_d6be0a5d47.jpg

26080691720_a50b2cdbbd.jpg

26261175642_6017a68392.jpg

(the headlights are due to me missing one 1x2x2/3 slope)

And of course, the interior of the main hall is removable, as fits a good SK build :wink:

26261176072_e80923e473.jpg

25750806263_80e2dbd5c6.jpg

26287326591_25636b50e4.jpg

26080694550_d182d9de36.jpg

The MOC exists out of 2 parts. The first one was used in BoBS as my Ch IIa

26353559115_96c5caac50.jpg

25748702794_03fb838115.jpg

Edited by TitusV

Excellent build! I really like the rock work along the front, and the tree, and the full interioris well executed. Great work!

This turned out really nicely! The bley statues on top of the battlements are a nice touch, and I like rockwork spilling out at the corner :thumbup: That does make for a rather abrupt transition with the vertical black edges of the border though. Perhaps have the black border start lower and slope back up to the needed height. Very pretty windows, and I like the crossbow rack. Keep on improving, you're becoming quite a builder :classic:

Really well made roof there and nice rockwork too,Titus. :) I would prefer a presentation photo from above - in angle. :wink:

That rockwork is fantastic! The texturing on the tower looks great, and the roof is also good.

Great build overall, and I really like the composition of that first picture :classic:

Sweet build Titus, probably one of my favorites from you. That rockwork looks awesome and the castle is great too!

Very nice build Titus! Great rockwork and architecture - both the stone and wooden parts :classic: Vegetation and especially that tree looks very good as well. Those stained glass windows are gorgeous. Keep on building!

Beautiful build, Titus! The rockwork is stunning and I really like the combined stone and wood sections for the buildings :thumbup:

Great wall texture and interiors as well :classic:

Cool One!

Like the hole design and usability!

A great build with true "Mitgardian feel" to it. :sweet:

BTW: The pics could be a bit larger. 800x600 seems to be the recommended size around here.

Excellent build! I really like the rock work along the front, and the tree, and the full interioris well executed. Great work!

Really well made roof there and nice rockwork too,Titus. :) I would prefer a presentation photo from above - in angle. :wink:

That rockwork is fantastic! The texturing on the tower looks great, and the roof is also good.

Great build overall, and I really like the composition of that first picture :classic:

Great job, I particularly like the rock work. Nice tree design as well.

Beautiful build, Titus! The rockwork is stunning and I really like the combined stone and wood sections for the buildings :thumbup:

Great wall texture and interiors as well :classic:

Sweet build Titus, probably one of my favorites from you. That rockwork looks awesome and the castle is great too!

Thanks guys! All this postive comments mean a lot to me!

Very nice build Titus! Great rockwork and architecture - both the stone and wooden parts :classic: Vegetation and especially that tree looks very good as well. Those stained glass windows are gorgeous. Keep on building!

Thank you! I'mglad you like the vegetation, since you inspired me to do it. :wink: And me too loves the windows

This turned out really nicely! The bley statues on top of the battlements are a nice touch, and I like rockwork spilling out at the corner :thumbup: That does make for a rather abrupt transition with the vertical black edges of the border though. Perhaps have the black border start lower and slope back up to the needed height. Very pretty windows, and I like the crossbow rack. Keep on improving, you're becoming quite a builder :classic:

Thank you, my master :tongue: The border-rockwork transition was indeed a pain in the megablocks. I'll remember your advise for sure!

Nice you noticed the crossboxs, it is one of my favoured details.