After looking through the akiyuki project by Blakbird and seeing the success of it. It is time I steped up to the plate and create this thread so we can have a central place for all GBC instructions.

so far here's what I have been able to find

basic modules (great for beginners)

simple conveyor module 2014 workshop module

14249992031_DISPLAY.jpg

http://alittleslow.w...GBC Donahue.pdf

brickworld 2015 wheel module

page1-300px-Stackable_GBC,_rev_12.pdf.jpg

http://alittleslow.w...GBC, rev 12.pdf

slightly more complicated modules

serpentine gbc module (under construction)

1425045023m_SPLASH.jpg

http://www.moc-pages.../moc.php/407594

wheel gbc module

1369355224m_SPLASH.jpg

http://alittleslow.w... Lift 12x12.pdf

intermediate modules

Akiyuki Lift triggered by stuck ball module

MODULE_LIFTERTRIGGEREDBYASTUCKBALL-360x270.png

If you find any gbc instructions post them here

Edited by 9v system

Why not add some pictures so we can the the models instead of just links? :wink:

I'll do it Later. Now it have a pictures of the model.

Edited by KamalMYafi

After looking through the akiyuki project by Blakbird and seeing the success of it. It is time I steped up to the plate and create this thread so we can have a central place for all GBC instructions.

If you find any gbc instructions post them here

Thanks

9v system

Why do you create a topic without supplying some content yourself?! You basically created a topic for other people to fill, while you could have taken the time to find some instructions yourself. This is not stepping up the plate....this is being lazy and letting other people do the actual work.

I do think a topic like this can be interesting, so I have included it in the GBC General Discussion topic and the Index.

Why do you create a topic without supplying some content yourself?! You basically created a topic for other people to fill, while you could have taken the time to find some instructions yourself. This is not stepping up the plate....this is being lazy and letting other people do the actual work.

Yes, that's right.

Any others?

Here is the another that i found:

GBC Rotating Module by Yiharua

img_47501.jpg?w=535&h=401

GBC ROD Module by Yiharua

oc3rFuWl.jpg

Picture Source:

Yiharua's GBC: from his website.

Yes, that's right.

Here is the another that i found:

GBC Rotating Module by Yiharua

img_47501.jpg?w=535&h=401

GBC ROD Module by Yiharua

oc3rFuWl.jpg

Picture Source:

Yiharua's GBC: from his website.

thanks have now updated the first post with some I found

I do think a topic like this can be interesting, so I have included it in the GBC General Discussion topic and the Index.

I have added some will add more later could you do the pictures? I not good at that

You need to add the modules from philo (www.philohome.com). Philo started the GBC craze long before Akiyuki.

You need to add the modules from philo (www.philohome.com). Philo started the GBC craze long before Akiyuki.

I add one of his module because it has .pdf instruction. For another module he doesn't make instructions, just 2 other module that has an .mpd file, not full instruction.

I will give it a try to create come building instructions. Philo gave me his permission to make the instruction of his RCX ball counter module available to the public through my Youtube channel:

And the pdf on my website:http://www.greatballcontraption.nl/

Kind regards,

Maico Arts

PV-Productions.com has five GBC Models that are good for beginners as they are also C Models of official sets.  Knowing that an official set can build them makes these, imo, excellent starter GBC models for those who are intimidated by the sheer complexity and costs of building some of the models I've seen in YouTube.  He has GBC/C-Models for:

42042 - 2 separate GBC Models

He sells GBC balls and LDD/PDF buildinginstructions too.  One of the 42042 models is available now and the 42044 model will be available in by the end of November 2016.

Here is the YouTube video for the one model that has published LDD instructions that I bought recently...

Can anyone tell me (and/or point me at PDF instructions for..) what the Brickworld 2016 workshop module was?
Were there any workshops prior to 2014?

Brickworld 2014 = Donahue conveyor

Brickworld 2015 = Bryan Bonahoom Stackable wheel

Brickworld 2016 = ?

Brickworld 2017 = Bryan Bonahoom Lifter

Edited by Cadder

I recently built 4 GBC modules with the help of instructions that members of this group have posted. Thanks everyone!!!! - Now I have a question, at a recent show, folks that 

said they were going to bring a module didn't, so we had a 3 foot gap in our circle. I have seen what looks like a simple to construct ball slide/bridge that could be used to complete

the circle but can not find any instruction on reliable, sturdy way to build one. Can anyone point me in the right direction?