• Monkey Surveying Pirate Mister Phes
    • 13th Warrior Bloody Jay
    • Outlaw & Darth Brick of the Sith Brickster
    • Most Wanted & Never Serious Wolf
    • Disgrunted Sex-Starved Sarg Kulo
    • Killer of Those Off-Topic ApophisV
    • Never-Heard-of-Hero Cardboy Languages
    • Jonfett (aka Big Wig)
    • Non on the suspect list (say who you think)

On a dark and mysterious night aboard the Lego Express, a band of Eurobrick members on their way to a Lego Convention in Prague make their way along the winding gorges, bridges, and tunnels of Europe. Shortly after dinner, some of the members make their way to the observation car, when suddenly, the train passes through a tunnel and the lights go dark. A faint scream is heard, then a gun shot. When the lights come on, a dead man sits in the corner with a bullet wound to the brick.

You are the detective. Who was the murdered Eurobrick member? Who shot him? And why? Unveil the mystery of the Murder on Lego Express as part of this three chapter poll.

(brought to you by the modest and humble Brickster *devil* who wants to keep the Train Forum alive).

You can vote for his avatar at Language's Poll, Who Has the Best Avatar?

Appears someone believes that the disgruntled Sarg Kulo may have been the one that bit the bullet - maybe the muderer knows something that we do not and did not type a response.

We have a Mr. M - M for MURDER... :^^D

What...

Upon further investigation, you discover some clues:

- An unstamped train ticket (in the victim's shirt pocket)

- A small sack of four gold coins (tied to the victim's belt)

- A six shooter with four remaining bullets (definately the murder weapon dropped at the scene)

Maybe one or more of these clues may shed some light. Who is this victim?

It's true, the real Sarg_Kulo has now been removed on the train and been buried under some building. I am the imposter known only as... Mr. E

And what exactly do you mean by "sex starved"?

I gotta say I am honoured to be in this thread. I feel like part of this community. But less of my bablling on to the murder train, Poirot wannabe thing

I think I was murdered, wait, i'm not a man, i'm an ewok! this makes no sense! HELP!!!!!!!!!! ;)

:oo ....we need more clues...It's almost impossible to tell without clues...it can be anyone....muahahaha :()

What...

- A six shooter with four remaining bullets (definately the murder weapon dropped at the scene)

Maybe one or more of these clues may shed some light. Who is this victim?

Well then. The four gold coins would belong to Mister Phes, him being of a pirate-ness far beyond that of other passengers, and the six-shooter would belong to... YOURSELF, MR. WILD WEST! >:( :oo :-D

Through Bloody Jay's keen observations and detective-style prowess, the 13th Warrior discovers an additional clue that may help identify the murder victim who you have not seen but have chatted with over Eurobricks.

Within the victim's right pant pocket, a unique Lego piece is found with the number x404c02 written on it.

What could this be? Who would have such a piece?

Within the victim's right pant pocket, a unique Lego piece is found with the number x404c02 written on it.

What could this be? Who would have such a piece?

Hmm.. a compass (x404c02)

Now who could that be?

Jon.

It's obvious that it's mister_phes, the only Pirate-theme-obsessed guy. It is logical for him to have a compass. So the compass just gave it all away.

What...

Maybe one or more of these clues may shed some light.

But who uses a compass on a train? Only a Pirate would need a compass...

Sometimes a cigar is merely a cigar...

Alas, the murdered victim has been identified by the one and only "not-so-swash-buckling-anymore" Mister Phes :^^D . His puffy white shirt has the crimson blood stain of a single bullet wound to the chest, but wait...

You have also noticed something peculiar no one bothered to investigate before identification.

Mr. Phes wears a scabbard attached to his belt but the cutlass is not within... Now, foul play is definately at work and you wonder which Eurobricks member could have done such a dastardly deed - and stole both the life and sword of the sea captain Phes.

Chapter 2 of Murder on the Lego Express may reveil further clues to this murder mystery...

AHA! My FIRST guess was right for the victim. But who would use a six-shooter, and THEN steal the cutlass? Unless there are more murders in the works...

Mister Phes  :^^D .  His puffy white shirt has the crimson blood stain of a single bullet wound to the chest, but wait...

Some of the moderators have plenty of motive to do so at the moment! I was expecting this, hence my "I have a BAAAAAAAAAD feeling about this..." comment and I voted for myself...

Now hurry up and avenge me someone! In the mean time I'm going to haunt the bugger that did this. That'll teach them!