Sign in to follow this  
Phadeout

[ESL - FB1] Friday night in the Drunken Angel

Alejandro de la Calle had travelled to Bardo aboard the Fénix to meet a man who was going to introduce him to some men in the MCTC, realsiing that true financial success could best be achieved through some cooperative ventures Alejandro had travelled to meet his contact, but fair winds had meant he arrive a day earlier than anticipated and so he set off for a stroll around town to check out the local nightlife.

Not having gone far he stopped to listen outside a white walled tavern called the Drunken Angel, through the usual sounds of a rum bar at the weekend he couldn't escape from the most beautiful voice he had ever heard, he stepped inside and joined the party, immediately he decided he had made the right choice to visit Bardo during it's prestigious Musical Fair.

The crowd had clearly been at it for some time, he saw a man weeping to himself in one corner and many drunken revelers jostling for space near the stage. One Olean naval man, in town with a small exploratory boat Alejandro had seen on his arrival, was shouting abuse in the general direction of the stage. Alejandro caught the eye of a barmaid, ordered a "special" drink for the navy man and had the barmaid deliver it. Within 5 minutes the loudmouth was sweating buckets and struggling to not vomit, the crowd laughed and Alejandro slipped into a private booth smiling to himself and enjoying the music.

25158272283_b3c752ede6_c.jpgAdoring masses (i) by Phadeout, on Flickr

25154408284_6aee8f24e9_c.jpgAdoring masses (iii) by Phadeout, on Flickr

25758801566_651ecb5b75_c.jpgAdoring masses (vi) by Phadeout, on Flickr

25784893975_15d56f05c0_c.jpgAdoring masses (vii) by Phadeout, on Flickr

Neat interior build, I like that you integrated your entry!

Excellent interior scene with lots of good minifigs, poses, and expressions. The little stage area looks great and the short story is nice as well. Keep it up. :classic: But only two comments?? :look:

Great idea to incorporate your minichallenge entry in a larger build! There are quite some bottles at that bar - I wonder how many of them will be empty before the night is over! pirate_blush.gifpirate_tong.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

Excellent interior scene with lots of good minifigs, poses, and expressions. The little stage area looks great and the short story is nice as well. Keep it up. :classic: But only two comments?? :look:

Which reminds me that I was planning on commenting on this!

Great job incorporating your little vig, and I also like the diversity in the spectators! :thumbup:

Great job incorporating your little vig, and I also like the diversity in the spectators! :thumbup:

The spectators look great! You can see you put alot of effort into the minifigs for this one - great job all round!