Sign in to follow this  
Elostirion

[ESL - MTF] New World Music

Joaquin Fontonajo had agreed with Poca's wish to take her to his home in Nova Terreli and introduce her to his family. However knowing the Ténotclaxcans' proficiency in music (and especially knowing Poca's magical singing voice he had fallen in love with) he decided to take the long route and visit Bardo first. Accompanied by Poca's brother Picac and his brother in arms Yucán, they boarded a ship and after an eventless journey arrived in Bardo.

The three Ténotclaxcans where overwhelmed by the Eslandolan city, something they had not known before. But that did not stop them from performing their music in the streets of Bardo.

The two men attracted all looks with their weird headgear and the uncommon wooden instruments, but it was Poca's voice that filled the streets with real magic. All Joaquin could do was stare at her in wonder, look at the beautiful dress he had bought her and know that he would never be able to not love this girl for the rest of his life.

25634783012_2afb78cdfa_c.jpg

from left to right: Yucán, Poca, Picac; in the background: Joaquin Fontonajo

Edited by Elostirion

I like the festive atmosphere you have created with the flags and their outfits, and the instruments look very "native". pirate_blush.gif

Nice vignette and cool alternative approach.

Great entry !

These Ténotclaxcans headgears are very inventive !

It has a real exotic atmosphere, I like it !

Brilliant hats! I want one! And the instruments are pretty cool too. All together a lovely little scene with an original story.

I always love to see a lot of work put into minifigure building, this is no exception! The one with the friends accessories is my favorite of the two, really inventive parts usage! :thumbup:

Great take on the mini-challenge with the native band! Those headgears are quite elaborate as well. Nice work! :thumbup:

Very nice instruments and excellent headgear here Elostirion! pir_laugh2.gif Great entry and take on the minichallenge! pirate_wink.gif

Great job on the traditional headgears. Really those do look fantastic. And creative instruments. Couldn't tell if they have real world equivalents.

It's interesting to see another use of that elaborate native headgear. It's very creative, as are the instruments. Neat idea for an entry.