[M-E01] Training Day

Tags: Fleet

Previously:

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

Part V

100x100.jpg AGENTS URTEM AND ARYNA! You have recently been upgraded or built for the express purpose of being some of the greatest agents in M.A.N.T.I.S. You can now assume any appearance you wish at will, mimic any voice, you can become anyone. And now you are almost ready for your ultimate mission. But first you must have final combat training. Please step into the MANTRIX, a reality which exists between our own and a higher plane.

100x100.png Yes Sir! This face will work for training.

100x100.jpg How long was I disassembled?

100x100.jpg You've been gone for nearly a month and a half soldier. Now get in there and get back in butt kicking shape.

100x100.jpg Well then. Let's do this.

Inside the MANTRIX

100x100.png I am the Morph Program. I exist for training and for all affairs which involve my artificial plane of existence. Here I am the god, but I am a slave to that self same power.

100x100.png So your destiny is simply to stay here forever?

100x100.pngIt might be for now, but I posses the power to change the meaning of destiny within this realm. Tomorrow if you ask me what my destiny is I may say that it is to become an emperor in Andromeda, or simply to have a lunch of my choosing. Or tomorrow might never arrive for me, no matter how much time passes for you. The possibilities are endless, at least until I change what those words mean.

100x100.jpg Can we get on with this? I hate waiting when I don't have to.

100x100.pngIt could have been mere seconds that that conversation took, but yes we will begin. Fight me.

800x469.jpg

100x100.jpg Let's do this! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

100x100.png Literal game on! Hold on!

100x100.png Why is there a control room? Aren't you the only inhabitant of this plane?

800x469.jpg

100x100.pngYes. It is quite empty. And I know your partner in spy crime here is about to make a joke about me just hanging here while you carry on this discussion.

100x100.jpg How did you?

100x100.pngMy World. My Rules. Resume.

800x427.jpg

Thanks for checking out the latest installment! This is my biggest AG build yet!