Sign in to follow this  
Kolonialbeamter

[Feature-Build] Prepare to be Amortised!

Hi guys,

this feature is both a contribution to the ongoing tax debate, and a reply to a remark Garmadon made in the 'Introduction Thread' about my title :pir-tongue:

The Army of Colonial Minions is back! And this time they have gone financial, turning into every Sea Rat's worst nightmare.

These guys have come up with a diabolic device to collect tax payments: They literally suck the hard earned Doubloons right out of your pockets!

As I said, that strange dude on the 'Amphitrite's Lily' should not have been encouraged! :pir-wink:

25251620556_7b4b2ce15b_c.jpg

25184731051_01a5be9858_c.jpg

25251622706_6770086abf_c.jpg

Well, during the recent ship constructions I got a little carried away... :pir-blush:

The piggy bank is the official set #40155, the rest is 'Nonesense by KB'TM pending

I hope you enjoy this little feature, it's not a Freebuild, just meant to amuse you. Or scare the living hell out of you. So remember kids, paying tax is for the Greater Good... and your own. :devil_laugh:

C&C welcome!

ARRRRGGGHHHH, run for yer lives. It's the tax hog.

LOL. You are living up to your well deserved title. pirate_laugh_new.gif

Haha!! :pir-laugh: Clean 'em out! Look at 'em run!

Neat build. Seeing that yahoo swabbing the decks of your cog reminded me of these guys. Yo-ho-ho and a bank o' doubloons!

I assume, based on the color of the pig, that the proceeds are going to Corrington? :pir-grin:

Man it's good to have you back! :pir-wink:

pir_laugh2.gifdefault_roflmao.gifdefault_iamded_lol.png Hilarious build, KB, love the gold being sucked up especially, and the minions following with the paperwork default_rofl.gif Very nice trees as well and pump as well, though! thumbup.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif

Hähä, thanks guys, this build was most fun! I even consider it one of my favorite builds ever.

ARRRRGGGHHHH, run for yer lives. It's the tax hog.

LOL. You are living up to your well deserved title. :pir-laugh:

The 'Tax Hog'! You, Sir, had me rofling hard :roflmao:

But aaaaarrrrhhhhh, you're also missing the point: These aren't 'threats', they are 'promises'! :pir-grin:

I assume, based on the color of the pig, that the proceeds are going to Corrington? pirate_laugh2.gif

Man it's good to have you back! pirate_wink.gif

Much appreciated, CD, very much appreciated!

Don't be mistaken by 'The Hog's' color. Using red was merely a necessity. Not more than a tool. Just like you Corries are :devil_laugh:

This clearly beats our "water battle" from 2015! pirate_laugh_new.gifpirate_laugh_new.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

(water and H2O delivered)

And this is the funniest build you've ever done. I think I never laughed so much just watching MOCs on Eurobricks. pir_laugh2.gif

So, then as this is your best and funniest build you may switch off your computer and party!

... maybe I get an idea how to respond to this one...

I don't see how you can be amused by this... Tax is a very serious thing!

*scrolling*

Ok then, that might have been sarcasm... pirate_wink.gif A very amusing build, especially those fleeing pirates put a smile on my face! pirate_laugh2.gif

Hilariously funny, KB, those trees are really nice too!