24231949363_c05547c6a5_c.jpg

24491188249_6116030f18_c.jpg

A glance at the machinery:

24230628724_6e356df6a0_c.jpg

The ship is modular - here's a view of Dr. Teslison's cabin:

24740915762_cc117fc9a3_c.jpg

I have experimented with a blue background

24858785385_1dec1782cb_c.jpg

but in the end I preferred the black one.

More pictures can be found on flickr.

C&C welcome!

Captain Braunsfeld goes Steampunk:

1. New try at Steampunk Figbarf

2. [MOC] [steampunk] Sir Archibald's Mechanical Elephant

3. [MOC] [steampunk] Dr. Teslisons Airship

4. [MOC] [steampunk] Sir Archibald's Flying Lucilla

5. [MOC] [steampunk] Lady Lacelove's Armored Airship

Awesome work, am really liking the colours and the fact it's modular. I'm a big fan of Steampunk, but lack the necessary coloured bricks to knock anything up

Gotta love those "balloons". Very nice work!

Thanks - I've been experimenting with different "ballons" - these are quite ok.

Should be proud! Very nice work :wink:

Got any more coming up??

:sweet: Yes, there are some more builds in preparation.

Awesome work, am really liking the colours and the fact it's modular. I'm a big fan of Steampunk, but lack the necessary coloured bricks to knock anything up

Thank you - well, you need gold, brown and dark grey. And I would love to have some more copper...

Love the steampunk, can never have enough of that in Lego form! I love everything about this ship and the minifigures! Excellent work!

Love the steampunk, can never have enough of that in Lego form! I love everything about this ship and the minifigures! Excellent work!

Thanks a lot - please feel free to do something similar!

:classic:

This is gorgeous! I'm so stealing some of your design ideas when I finally get enough balloon pieces!

I thought your elephant was great, but this is even better! :sweet: There is some very smart part usage going on here, and some wonderful color and contrast!

I really need to get around to some more steampunk myself; I have done a bit recently, but it's one of those things you can never have too much of...! Keep these awesome creations coming :moar:

Oh man :drool: Steampunk in brick form is always enough to induce shuddering awe in me. You make me so jealous with those balloon pieces- I've been slowly accumulating those to make something similar. Those angled cabin windows on the back are solid gold! The red highlights- very classy.

This is gorgeous! I'm so stealing some of your design ideas when I finally get enough balloon pieces!

Feel free! I was lucky to get some extra balloon pieces on the official site when they still offered those extra parts...

The new sets contain some great balloon pieces but they don't offer them on their site :cry_sad:

I thought your elephant was great, but this is even better! :sweet: There is some very smart part usage going on here, and some wonderful color and contrast!

I really need to get around to some more steampunk myself; I have done a bit recently, but it's one of those things you can never have too much of...! Keep these awesome creations coming :moar:

Thank you. I also think that this one is better than the elephant because it is all my creation and not based on an existing model. :grin:

Oh man :drool: Steampunk in brick form is always enough to induce shuddering awe in me. You make me so jealous with those balloon pieces- I've been slowly accumulating those to make something similar. Those angled cabin windows on the back are solid gold! The red highlights- very classy.

:sweet: Thanks!

I've commented on the balloon pieces above.

Go ahead and build something in Steampunk style! There must be more people around who find this interesting!

Another fine steampunk creation. This is even better than the elephant (I like airships more)!.

Thank you - then you might also like the new airship that I have posted :grin: