BrickCurve

[The Frozen Beyond] Cat A: Teridyan Beacon

The Teridyan Beacon is situated near the bay of storms in eastern Mitgardia. Originally only a small signal beacon for the villages near the Bay of Storms, It was never really designed as a fort though a fort it has become. With the Algus wolf riders closing in on the area, it is one of the few even slightly fortified structures near the bay.

22574563924_7856fe7a0b_z.jpg

22907283650_1b5c9ef33b_z.jpg

22907275120_a0f1caef55_z.jpg

​Hopefully this doesn't encroach on anything anyone has already built. I will also enter this in the CCC XIII.

Edited by BrickCurve

Very nice fort! That elk looks great! The terrain is good too!

Edited by Windusky

Very nice beacon and landscape, excellent work on the fortress, and the elk is superb as well! :wink:

Very nice work, Brickcurve! Love the elk, the walls, everything! I might suggest taking out the normal tan in the walls, but other then that it's just perfect! Great job!

Thanks everyone!

Very nice work, Brickcurve! Love the elk, the walls, everything! I might suggest taking out the normal tan in the walls, but other then that it's just perfect! Great job!

Thanks. The tan arches were the best I could find at short notice. I used most of my smaller arches in another build which I haven't taken apart yet. I really need to do some sorting :hmpf_bad: .

Lovely build, Brickcurve! I really like the architecture of your fortress, looks very Mitgardian :thumbup: Excellent winter landscape as well, with the clever tree designs, and bit of rock poking out of the snow :classic:

Definitely captured the spirit of the Mitgardian country side with this one.

The fortress looks very nice and the landscape is just amazing.

Lovely build, Brickcurve! I really like the architecture of your fortress, looks very Mitgardian :thumbup: Excellent winter landscape as well, with the clever tree designs, and bit of rock poking out of the snow :classic:

Thanks!

Brilliant snowscape, BrickCurve - I think this is my favourite build from you yet! :wink:

And as others have said, that elk is just great :wub:

This is a lovely composition. The snowscape and trees look great, the beacon tower and walls are very good and the details in the back are nice as well. The elk is really good and looks curious as the enemy approaches. Good work.