Sign in to follow this  
Cousarmy0001

MOC HMS Dada

So yesterday was my son's first birthday. One of the presents we got him was a set of mega blocks (yeah, not Lego, but close enough). I walk out into the living room this afternoon, and lo and behold, he's built a ship from them!

I hurried and took a picture, then asked them the name, and he said "Da-da". He then placed a red block near the mainmast, so I can only assume that it was a crewman, and that crewman was wearing a red uniform.

Obviously, I had to share this with you all, so without further ado, I present my one year old's first MOC, the four-gun HMS Dada :-D

20161951251_3f09df9b73_b.jpg

pirates-indexed.gif Other small vessel 4A

Well, boo to Megablocks, but if your 1-year-old actually built that himself you have a prodigy on your hands. The ship is very well done, given the materials (and scale) available! pirate_classic.gif

Start 'em young! If he keeps it up he'll be turning out fully-rigged, custom-hull ships-of-the line by the age of four. That's pretty good for the circumstances. And no, I don't love to hate on Megablocks. Just don't "Enlighten" him as he grows up.

Once he has some real Lego he might make the case for a toddler division at EB...