Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

Interview With XwingYoda

Well, I pmed yoda, and here"s His say in the matter.The Stuff In bold is the stuff I added after the reply came back...

Tks Staudie boy for interviewing me, the best admin ever lolololol. Lets keep that interview on the way and I hope you didn’t forget the bribe...

Why the name Xwingyoda?

Like you know, I am a real SW OT geek/nerd (or whatever) and I wanted to have a one of a kind & classic username. Therefore, I added one of my favorite rebel ships (if not my ultimate favorite) with my favorite character Yoda. Add both and voil

Edited by Stauder

This is a great idea! This is the first interview I have seen (stupid work getting in the way of EB!) so I hope there will be more.

It's a great way to learn more about our members.

Interview On!

GREAT idea these interview...

Fun to read and you learn something about other members.

GREAT idea these interview...

Fun to read and you learn something about other members.

Yes, indeed. *y*

Interesting facts about our little green friend. *sweet*

I

This is a great idea! This is the first interview I have seen (stupid work getting in the way of EB!) so I hope there will be more.

It's a great way to learn more about our members.

Interview On!

Here Is the first one I did. I plan At least 2 more. Im working on Copmikes, and am hoping to have Jipay and Vader Too. :'-)

Nice Interview!

I imagined *yoda* s home different though

Why all the guitars?

Nice ones though!

Storage problems here too

So much lego, too little space

Maybe If I'm interviewed I'll show you my problem spaces

Piranha

Wow, I even got a mention!

under another name of course: Spamming Newbie! :-D

Sorry *yoda* and guys, I'll have to stop that.

Anyway, a great and funny interview! Can't wait to see Vader's!

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

Still have to ask him if he will be willing. The next interview victim that is... The next one will come out next week, so you can digest this one.

The interviews are really nice idea! Really really cool! Hope to read much more in the future!

INTERVIEW ON!

-Aredhel

Is BS down cause I can't see the pics |-/ Oh whatever, I already know the place X-D Excellent interview, from probably the most interesting member. But you've seen nothing. Yoda is someone you must see live

Great inteview Stauder!

But you've seen nothing. Yoda is someone you must see live
E Pluribus Unum - amen to that >:-)!

Nice layout *yoda* - I so envy that you have multiable of the same SW-sets built - mine are in boxes!

Interviews On

copmike

*yoda* have 2 questions for you:

1. Do you play the guitar, or is there something special with them (one looks like someone wrote his/her name on it)?

Oh yes I do play, however I have to admit I haven't played a lot lately |-/

The only good guitar picture here is my precious Ovation *wub*

The one in the middle is a Brazilian custom and the third is a piece of crap I bought to get it autographed. For now the sigs are Yngwie Malmsteen who wrote "Play Fender" (rofl !!) and Aerosmith !! (at least Steven Tyler, Joe Perry and Tom Hamilton) ;-)

I do have other way better guitars though as a Les Paul Studio and Studio Lite + a SG Special ( *wub* ).

2. Is your appartment also a pitstop (no wonder you don

Loool, how would you have imagined it ? That gets me curious :-P

I've always imagined it more like one giant room, with lots of mirrors and a large hot tub. X-D

Fun review Stauder, I enjoyed reading it. :-)

I've always imagined it more like one giant room, with lots of mirrors and a large hot tub. X-D

... and a big bed shaped like a heart with red satin sheets and a fully stocked bar? ;-)

*yoda*

Personally I imagined a country house, not a appartment, because some pics from reviews seem to be on a wooden porch.. :-)

I imagined a posh re-habbed x-wing in front of the Eiffel tower!

Seriously, that is what I imagined :-P

You know having seen *yoda* 's home i can tell you that he has an impressive amount of space for lego building. His guitars are displayed just in front of some of the better UCS sets, which is quite eye catching.

It's strange now when i see *yoda* 's review pics as i can pretty much tell where they were taken, where as before i just had to imagine :-D

If you ever get the chance to visit *yoda* then i would advise you do, he makes an excellent meal and like jipay said he's someone you must see live X-D

Oh and *yoda* i need my Grand Moff back, so get your internet sorted and engage hyperdrive to it :-P ;-)

You know having seen *yoda* 's home i can tell you that he has an impressive amount of space for lego building. His guitars are displayed just in front of some of the better UCS sets, which is quite eye catching.

It's strange now when i see *yoda* 's review pics as i can pretty much tell where they were taken, where as before i just had to imagine :-D

If you ever get the chance to visit *yoda* then i would advise you do, he makes an excellent meal and like jipay said he's someone you must see live X-D

Oh and *yoda* i need my Grand Moff back, so get your internet sorted and engage hyperdrive to it :-P ;-)

Damn France For being so far away... |-/ :'-( Ahh well... So... Vader Im guessing you got the PM? Hehe... Now I might publish 2 at once... :-D Maybe we should make a index of these, like somone stated...

Edited by Stauder@55

:-D Awesome! And cool guitars, *yoda*! Thanks for the interview Stauder and *yoda*, I like these, it's always fun to get to know your fellow members and AFOLs. Keep up the good reviews! *y*

So what you're saying is that we should be sure to stay at his place if we happen to be visiting Paris anytime soon? I mean, knowing that my sleeping arrangements and food are taken care of, it might be an affordable trip.

Cheap Holiday On! *y*

*yoda*

I imagined a slimmy mudhole :-P :-D

(Joke) I will try and describe the complex thinking and pure clever thoughts of my wonder to science brain( :-P )

Just think of the Pimp King House

I imagined a Huge House with a Pool,Rock waterfall and lots of insane waterslides

Then a Hummer all pimped out with Hydro's and chrome spinners

With an aweosme paint job and kick-megablocks decals on the side

On the inside leather seating with 200DB dolby surround sound system

In the house the most awesome Pimpin Pad you have ever seen

-Sony 50 Inch Plasma Flatscreen HD TV with PS3 and Xbox 360 Elite hooked up

- Enter the lego room,Every lego set possible with 100 copies of each

-Makes the Lego Vault look pathetic

-So many Sets that you require a 20inch thick solid titanium nano tube carbon steel vault door

Plus the most advanced security systems on the planet

Yup thats how I imagined it :-D

Piranha