Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

Interview With Sinner

Actually Im teasing Hincley who I"ve been secretly annoyng for the past week... :-P And 1 Sinner Walrus is also present... Might do these annoying interviwes to the "intresting" mebers of EB... If Im not force choked before I manage to...

So lets start with everyones favourite...

loren_walrus_roll_01.jpg

Ewww! Hinkley! Wrong Picture, Change It change It!

xin_27209031119468121536749.jpg

Thank you. Here We can be seen aproacing the said Walrus...

Q. Mind if I do the interview now?

A. Not at all. Welcome back to your old login!

Q. Why a Walrus?

A. Ever had a time when you saw something and you realised it was you? For example, when I was about 15 I was visiting my sister and she was borrowing a black greatcoat from a friend. I borrowed from her, and never returned it. I find it incredible now, but it just seem that it was meant to be mine. (I have never done this any other time in my life.) The walrus is like that, but it was mine this time. Aside from being ex-Navy I have nothing else in common with the walrus.

Q. Do you and hink do these various comedy acts to entertain or to fight?

A. Both me and Hinckley have acting experience (him more than me) so I suppose we both like to over do things for the audience. I don't think Hinckley really wants to beat me up... but for more clarity you should ask him.

Q. What do you think of sharing the coolest member award with Hinkley?

A. I think Hinkley deserves it far more than me so it would be an honour to share it with him.

Q. Who is the woman in the comic? A freind of yours?

A. She is based on my wife, but Hinkley has never met her...

Thank You for your time Sinner. Now lets get to the interview that got me impaled on a pole...

So Hinckley, mind if I Interview you?

An interview? With me??!! Of course! How else could I feed my voracious ego? Pay attention to me on!

Hinkley, do you think you have large ego?

Large? Try enormous. The only thing I love more than me is a picture of me. :-P Okay, not true, but there is one there. Mostly, I just love attention. I'm sure no one needed to hear me say that to know it is true.

Speaking of ego, I'm going to feel silly if you don't interview other people too. Are you going to start Stauder weekly news or gossip column or something.

I made you something:

stauder_impaled.jpg

That's for buggin me every day about this interview for the last week. Do you like it? Oh, that's right. You can't answer, you've been impaled. :-P

Do you have a list of jokes and gags for every situation, including when somone pulls a yoda?

No. I'm spontaneous. Sometimes too much so. I'm very impulsive. That's why this impulse line better be good. >:-( I'm sure to buy them all several times.

However, if someone were to pull a *yoda* right now, I suppose I'd say "Quick! Leave again. Maybe we'll get LEGO Lord of the Rings." LEGO LOTR, I long to see those letters together for real! :'-)

What do you think most EB members think about you?

:-D Well, I guess there are those that actually like me and genuinely think I'm funny. Then there are those who...tolerate me. And I'm sure there are those who ignore me out of annoyance and frustration with my sophmoric humor, borderline spamming and general jackassery. Then there are those who stalk, like you.

What do you think of EB"s favourite walrus?

*wub* You know I think he's the greatest. But he also makes me so angry! >:-( He's my BFWA-Best Friend Worst Enemy. I have a handful of friends here who I wish I would've known in college with and he's certainly one of them, imagine the trouble we would've gotten into, but there's also no one I'd rather meet in a boxing ring. What with his bag building gloating and his...you know...the stuff he does. He wants a bucket and stuff. You know...it's annoying!

No, he's great. I never thought I would make such a good friend online. There are a handful of people here I've made great friends with, he's certainly one of them. Unfortunately, none of them live in my state, and most don't even live in the same country! But Sinner has put up with all of my obnoxiousness and returned in kind from the beginning. We've certainly had a lot of fun together...and hopefully much more to come!

Am I the most annoying member that hasnt been banned yet or what?

No, but you are close. I'd say you're in the top three. ;-) Actually, I like you. I think you're funny and you know how to have fun. You know you can be annoying and you make fun of yourself for it and that's endearing... :-$

What was your best moment on EB?

I'm not sure, but I'd like to see a poll. How's that for ego? But I really think it was the ice cube tray thread. Although, the bag building freak-out and subsequent smackdown were a close second.

The ice cube tray was really defining for me on EB. I was stuck at home recuperating from hernia surgery and I was bored and kind of down and somehow that all just happened. When I made that first post I remember thinking that no one might even respond to it. I was just annoyed, crappy ice cube tray, you know? But, it went out of control and I got to show so many sides of my personality. If you have a few hours someday and you follow that whole thread through all the whack-a-fig threads, there are friendships built, people banned, chambered, arguments and of course a lot of fun but that thread was just so crazy and fun and really cheered me up during my recovery. I remember laughing so hard the stitches were straining and I had to shut the computer down because I was literally in pain from laughing...

What is your Photo shotting Setup?

I started a whole thread on that here. I am by no means a professional. I learned everything I know from wikipedia, but I am more than happy to share what I've learned with everybody, so please feel free to post in that thread any questions you have! I am a big advocate for better LEGO pictures out there in our community!

What Program do you use to make your comics?

Adobe Photoshop

Can we see the comic sets (ie the props, buildigns landscape ecc) from a behind the camera pov? Is the tree house detailed insite? Is there a ice cube tray in the freezer there?

:-D The ice cube tray will make it's way in. >:-) I will eventually put some close-ups and details of the tree-house on my site BrickZone.net. The houses are both empty. The interiors are shot separately the same way I do for Fabuland Housewives...

Can we have a behind the scenes tour of your lego room lair?

Yeah. Here you go:

tour001.jpg

Storage closet, has stuff I haven't opened and BL inventory. I have some rare MISB sets there wrapped in shrink wrap. One day I'll sell them...what can they be?

tour002.jpg

I built most of the furniture you'll see. These shelves, the shelves to the left, the table, the other shelves and my desks. I like to be handy! Here are other sets I haven't opened. Setting for The Book of the Ancients, My Mr. Men book collection Fabuland/Walrus & Whacker prop and set storage, Exo-Force and catalogs and magazines...

tour003.jpg

This is my sorting table... :-/ ...I haven't sorted for a while. If you look closely, you can see my conscription shorts (tight undies you wear to the gym so you don't...flop around) next to the LEGO boxes to the left. I had been looking for them but didn't find them until I was looking at this picture. :-D Guess I was folding laundry and searching for pieces at the same time one day!

tour004.jpg

These containers are what I use to store and organize my LEGO, a process I talk about in this thread.

tour005.jpg

tour006.jpg

The layout table. It's a disaster area, sorry I didn't know I'd be having company...

tour007.jpg

more storage shelves underneath the table...

tour008.jpg

tour009.jpg

lots of tool boxes for little parts...

tour010.jpg

smaller tubs for larger parts that won't full a full-size tub...

tour011.jpg

More drawers. I *wub* these things...

tour012.jpg

More shelves that hold the Fabuland Housewives sets and my Star Wars sets. The bottom shelf, which you can't see has my Vikings sets and some abandoned castle mocs + more SW and FH

tour013.jpg

More of the same shelves...Check out my old license plate!

tour014.jpg

my little printer and more Fabuland Housewives sets. The big printer is upstairs...

tour015.jpg

...and there is my "office" where my computer (I do graphic and web design for a living, from the house) and photo setup are.

tour016.jpg

I often times bleed over into the rec room, where we watch movies and get crunk with friends! Today I'm sorting mini-figs on the floor and Bricklink invoices on the couch.

tour017.jpg

In the utility room I have shelves for more BL and eBay inventory...

tour018.jpg

...and finally, in the utility room as well, my mailing supplies.

What do your firends and family think of your hobby passion?

They think I am a big dork! :-D And they're right. My partner, new EB member Jocko, is very patient with my hobby/passion. He tolerates it. That is all I'll say.

Am I asking too many questions?

Probably. Don't you think people are getting a little sick of me at this point? *wacko*

How do ye feel bout being the coolest member of Eb along with sinner?

Oh, am I cool? Sweet *sweet* *y* Ha. I guess I like it. I think Sinner put it best when he said "Popularity is fleeting, so I'm just going to enjoy it whilst I can." I agree. I will just try to enjoy it and not let it go to my head. Nothing is more annoying than when someone gets cocky abouWait, share the coolness award? with Sinner??!!! No way! Why should I share it? I made him! He would be nothing without me! Yeah, that's right. I said it. That award should be all mine. This is megablocksing bullmegablocks!

*Tears off microphone-throws it-storms out*

Oh and Can we have a close up of your avvie?

*walks back in*

My whatty? Oh, my avatar? Here:

punishment.jpg

*storms back out-slams door*

Wait! This is your House! Ah well... -pokes round-

Ahh yes before I bid you adue, Here is said Award...

4umpnj8.png

NOTE - The award, followed EB Tradition and went off topic bout halfay in.

Stauder"s Favourite Quote From this Post - "We Are creatures of shoelace lost in purple, the koala knows..."

So That"s it for Today Afols And Kfols!

Owww I still have splinters in my bum from that impalement...

Stauder

Edited by Stauder@55

say stauder was this a real interview or did you just make the whole thing up? I mean it seems realistic enough, but its cetainly unorthodox.

Edited by john cleese

I think Sinner put it best when he said "Popularity is fleeting, so I'm just going to enjoy it whilst I can." I agree.

Thanks Hinckley. That was weeks ago... did you remember that? 8-

say stauder was this a real interview or did you just make the whole thing up? I mean it seems realistic enough, but its cetainly unorthodox.

They are also my words, and "unorthodox" coming from you is a laugh... ;-)

A. Both me and Hinckley have acting experience (him more than me) so I suppose we both like to over do things for the audience.

Great point!

Thanks Hinckley. That was weeks ago... did you remember that? 8-

I'm still drooling over the storage and display pictures, I'll get to the wordy parts later ... *wub*

375542.JPG

You put on a little weight, sinner :-X

As for Hinckley, you know I never liked those tool-boxes for sorting but they're growing on me *wub* also that license plate has Legos...I guess from your younger days when you were more foolhardy? You know it's amazing, I thought I had parts all over MY house...I wish I had a whole room dedicated to it like you :-/

Sinner do show us your colection. It cant be smaller than mine.. Mine fits in a SD box :-$ ...

I just noticed something... Is Jocko your Housemate?

Edited by Stauder@55

You put on a little weight, sinner :-X

Not another one. >:-( As I told UniqueBuilder, I can sit in sub zero (celsius) water and my testicles stay put. You try that and get back to me. :-D On the other hand, I am looking a bit heavy. Perhaps it's time to go back to the gym...

Sinner do show us your colection. It cant be smaller than mine.. Mine fits in a SD box :-$ ...

I will, but it isn't very impressive! Give me a day or two....

Who are you asking? :-P

Not another one. >:-( As I told UniqueBuilder, I can sit in sub zero (celsius) water and my testicles stay put. You try that and get back to me. :-D On the other hand, I am looking a bit heavy. Perhaps it's time to go back to the gym...

do you suffer from shrinkage still? Shrinkage, Oh the humanity!

They are also my words, and "unorthodox" coming from you is a laugh...

what are you talking about? I just got back from the synagogue. I watched all 4 episodes of seinfeld today, I watched a woody allen movie a couple days ago and im eating pastrami on rye as we speak. Ya'know im very religous.

Edited by john cleese

Jocko is Hinckley's partner. ;-)

Rooming with Sinner would be difficult.. He lives in Australia.. And that smell.. :-X And his size? *wacko*

Clams? :-X

Apartment On

Edited by UniqueBuilder

do you suffer from shrinkage still? Shrinkage, Oh the humanity!

Mate, before you make fun of my equipment, you should be told that walruses have one of the largest penis bones around. One was recently sold for $8000.

Mate, before you make fun of my equipment, you should be told that walruses have one of the largest penis bones around. One was recently sold for $8000.

make fun? Shrinkage is no laughing matter my freind. Anyway you cant live on your ancestors reputations. And what idiot would buy a penis bone of any sort for $8000? I guess this is our tax dollars at work.

Edited by john cleese

:-D

make fun? Shrinkage is no laughing matter my freind.

All jokes aside, shrinkage is not a walrus problem anyway. We keep it inside until needed, hence the large penis bone.

I was askin hinkley weather Jocko is hinkley:s roomie/Housie...

Oh and... Your all freaking perverts! :-X X-D :-P

Hey! Someone actually answered your question! :-D

Edited by UniqueBuilder

no they are in a relationship

Thanks, thats the explenation I was looking for *y* . Now... Why didint yoda post something illegal in 16 countries and involving alcohol yet? X-O

Why didint yoda post something illegal in 16 countries and involving alcohol yet? X-O

What what what ?? I don't follow you 8-|

*yoda*

You havent commented yet. Which I find odd... X-D Usually if a topic goes bongo your the fist one on site... Here From interviewing people it turned into a "Walrus Penis discussion"... Now I know why you put tup the 18+ policy...

Edited by Stauder@55

Gosh! I knew you were great but I wouldn't have thought you could be that great...

Every time I come to EB lately it's more and more to get the new chapter in that Hinckley-Sinner Tale (or Sinner-Hinckley Tale... I wouldn't want to make anyone jealous :-P )

And I want a collection like that!!! *wub* *wub* (oh and that room to go with it, 'cause I don't think I'd have space enough here at my place :-D )

hinkley seeing you with a collection like that i'm surprised you havent branched out into space mocing yet. I dont know why you doubt your space mocing abilities though.

Interesting interview, Stauder. I read it this morning, and there was something I wanted to say, but I forgot. *wacko* :'-(

In light of recent revelations concerning walrus anatomy, now I understand why Collette looked so scared in her appearance in The Whacker and Walrus ... :-P

<something thoroughly inappropriate> On! X-D

In light of recent revelations concerning walrus anatomy, now I understand why Collette looked so scared in her appearance in The Whacker and Walrus ... :-P

<something thoroughly inappropriate> On! X-D

You made me fall off may chair laughing damn you! X-D :-D :-D

<something thoroughly inappropriate> On!?