Dragonfire

[K - A06] A Warm Welcome

Mission Log: Entry 6~

Whew! What a week!

After my harrowing escape from the predatory alien on Lesser Direstan, I was rescued by the timely intervention of Aera Lure and her team, who picked me up with a dropship while firing flares at the alien to drive it away. I will forever be indebted to her. However, I had no time to rest or return to Orinshi, for HQ had a new mission: every available person was to make for the planet Guinevere immediately, in a last-ditch attempt to stop M.A.N.T.I.S. from claiming it for their own. Of course, I answered the call and set off at once.

I spent about one week on Guinevere, trekking across its bare surface and exploring the various landforms and structures which I saw. I never once encountered any trace of M.A.N.T.I.S. or, for that matter, any alien life at all. It was a rather lonely, bleak planet, with no oxygen content in the air; vast deserts dominated the terrain, with the occasional volcano jutting out from the surface. I set up camp near an unusually small volcano, in order to observe its movements. Here are the photographs I took:

cae33835-1fb6-4aeb-a628-48400b02bb9c_zpsp4afchxx.jpg

08aa772c-9c60-45c0-a643-d59a6ec47f18_zpsv3ilrdh5.jpg

87ca1908-7a10-45ae-b5b5-016ae26035bf_zpsifw3y1ur.jpg

[ C&C welcome! ]

Edited by Dragonfire

I think this is my favorite build from you so far! The lava looks great and I really like the dead tree and rockwork too :thumbup:

Thanks!

I think this is my favorite build from you so far! The lava looks great and I really like the dead tree and rockwork too :thumbup:

By the way, the dead trees in your last build inspired my dead tree design. Thanks!