Sign in to follow this  
Brick Man Studios

[WZ14: F14, DK] A Disordered Street

The life behind the wall had changed well.... The city had been transformed into a real cimetire. The only way to stop this massacre was the victory of one of the two camp... And the Desert King troops were on the way of this victory.

17434267671_56a5986e4b.jpg

GoH (WZ14 ; F14) by Brick Man Studios, on Flickr

Both clans led a bloody battle. Thin the courage of the troops of Ulandus, the nobles habitants of Qarkyr dominated this battle.

17434106065_241c7c859b.jpg

Additional pics :

16811518104_b49bdb66a2.jpg

17246264428_092b8b9a59.jpg

C&C welcome !!!

Edited by Brick Man Studios

Nice work on the first shot especially, that makes the wall look pretty tall! :thumbup:

Excellent build BMS, as Kai mentioned, that first shot is very nice! :sweet::thumbup: The artist in the last picture is quite funny though, it looks like he just finished painting the other guys sleeve! :laugh:

Excellent build BMS, as Kai mentioned, that first shot is very nice! :sweet::thumbup: The artist in the last picture is quite funny though, it looks like he just finished painting the other guys sleeve! :laugh:

Thanks my friend !

The wall is good but I really like the minifig posing and the vegetation. The photography is nice as well - the first photo truly does enhance the scene. And I also like the unique border. Good job!

The wall is good but I really like the minifig posing and the vegetation. The photography is nice as well - the first photo truly does enhance the scene. And I also like the unique border. Good job!

Thanks a lot !

That's a great build! I like all the 'action' in your creation and how you made the wall. Moreover I like the photography, especially the First picture looks fantastic :thumbup: