Sign in to follow this  
robuko

[G:J12, DK vs U, Feeding the Hungry]

Life was always tough in the desert. There wasn't much round here but a few ancient temples and pyramids. It had got much tougher with the arrival of the First Centurion and his useless war, and now he had messed up the whole thing and there weren't any supply lines open coming out of Ulandus. All the cities were blockaded.

Thank goodness for the King's Brothers.

17157733727_8a6c025c40_z.jpg

They had restored the old temples, which made the Brothers happy and gave the citizens a little bit of civic pride in the area. Best of all, the Brothers ran a free kitchen at the temples. All were welcome, the hungry were treated with dignity, the paella was wholesome and tasty. The First Centurion could stick his stupid Island, the Brothers were doing a great job for the people here.

Edited by robuko

The micro scale is nice. Fun time aligning the 1x1 square plates and tiles... Anyway the structure looks appropriate and the food items are a useful feature even in this scale.

Wow, excellent work at this scale robuko, the use of the hieroglyphic pieces and microfigures really make the build stand out! :thumbup::sweet: This is going to be a tough one to counter for sure! (Though I am wondering how healthy those cookies really are! :tongue::grin:) :laugh:

Very nice microscale! The temple is great, though, that pan looks a wee bit large for the microfigures :look::laugh:

Great work on micro scale once again!

Thanks Dan. It's good to mix it up a bit!

The micro scale is nice. Fun time aligning the 1x1 square plates and tiles... Anyway the structure looks appropriate and the food items are a useful feature even in this scale.

Thanks Captain Dee, I thought those cookie pieces look like a bowl of fried rice at this scale, it's about the only thing that works.

Wow, excellent work at this scale robuko, the use of the hieroglyphic pieces and microfigures really make the build stand out! :thumbup::sweet: This is going to be a tough one to counter for sure! (Though I am wondering how healthy those cookies really are! :tongue::grin:) :laugh:

Thanks Garmadon. It's an 8x8. I have now edited the text to make to clear they are not cookies. And they are explicitly not poisonous :wink:

Very nice microscale! The temple is great, though, that pan looks a wee bit large for the microfigures :look::laugh:

Thanks LittleJohn! It's a paella pan, at that scale it's about right :wink:

Edited by robuko

:laugh: A very creative idea here robuko, and I'm starting to feel hungry! :thumbup:

This is a cute little build. (Yes, I typed "cute".) The gate as columns is fantastic. Not digging the trans blue though. :sceptic:

:thumbup:

If there was a tittle for micro scale expert you and Kai would be a step above the rest.Nice build sir!

Edited by Blufiji

Very nice micro-scale! This one is harder to counter than it looks!

Hehe, that's a nice MOC :classic:

I really like the use of the Lego game figures and the microscale temple.