Sign in to follow this  
robuko

[G:C15 DK vs HC] On Craggy Island

Life was curious, thought the Lighthouse keeper.

16622119763_23f22a8fe0_c.jpg

For years and years this lighthouse was pretty much ignored, although it commanded all shipping into the archipelago, and it had been a quiet life. He liked solitude. But the mummified gentlemen from the Board of Trade had been very insistent that now was the time for him to take a temporary pension in the form of a big bag of gold, and take his services back to the mainland while they carried out repairs and improvements. He just didn't understand why they were throwing the logs out though. Without those, the ships wouldn't see the fire, and some of them might founder on the rocks. Still, not his to reason why. He gave a cheery wave and set off. He was off to enjoy some company in a port where he wasn't known.

Edited by robuko

Beautiful! Good use of color throughout! One of my favorite Lego lighthouses. The rocks and base are good too.

Excellent build robuko, I really like the triangular and circular shape! :thumbup::wink: Nice job with the colors as well!

Very nice tower, the colors really make it pop! Looks like those mummies are pretty well entrenched! :thumbup:

That's a beautiful lighthouse :wub: Wonderful use of color, and the round tower contrasts nicely with the triangular base :thumbup:

The gold railing up top is really neat too :classic:

Magnificent lighthouse, the colors and pattern are very striking. Nice work on the triangular design of the building, my mind had trouble wrapping around that for a minute! The gold accents and irregular, rock base are wonderful touches. I love the story and I think one of my favorite details is the DK official and lighthouse keeper waving each other off, as if this was the most nonchalant occasion. :laugh:

Brilliant idea, and perfectly executed. That's definitely not an island a captain would want to hit! :thumbup:

Edited by MassEditor

Really cool! Like the design in the lighthouse, and the triangular foundation looks very good! :thumbup: Nice rocks too :classic: