Kai NRG

[CG:M15, U vs. DK] Fighting Back

Or, Giving a Dragon a Bath

Counter to Robuko's build.

As everyone knows, dragons - especially human-indifferent, peace-loving dragons like the Sand Dragons - absolutely love water, especially when it's sprayed on them in a powerful, cleansing burst. So in return for its kind protection for the citizens, the Ulandians, with the help of a few peasants, decided to give the Desert King's Sand Dragon a bath!

16593708744_31a4700baa.jpg

16593701384_986c830039.jpg

A simple hand pump gets the water out of the barrel and on to the dragon!

17190220516_3ec737d0c6.jpg

17028404228_50162e8ca6.jpg

Yes, this is perhaps a bit whimsical. I thought about doing a dragon duel, but procrastinated on that until there simply wasn't time left! Had we not happened to have guests over the weekend I dare say I would have managed a base at least, but se la vie!

C&C welcome as always!

Edited for improved, no-longer-last-second-pictures! WIP shot still available temporarily at least.

Edited by Kai NRG

Very nice counter! I really like how you did the spray coming out and having the guys carring water was a good touch :thumbup:

I think a white backround would have been nice, but this is still a good build.

Very nice counter! I really like how you did the spray coming out and having the guys carring water was a good touch :thumbup:

Thanks LJ!

I think a white backround would have been nice, but this is still a good build.

White background as per request! :wink::grin: I was just waiting for sun-up... and then for the guests to leave... and then for me to "feel like it"...

Great! I like how you made the water :thumbup:

Thank you! I don't have a whole lot of options currently when it comes to water, unfortunately!

Ha, ha, excellent counter Kai, and very nice work with the water-spraying mechanism! :wink::thumbup:

That's a really neat looking contraption :thumbup: And I can see how dragons would enjoy some nice cool showers :laugh: