Kai NRG

[G:J16 U vs. HC] Sea Battle!

The Ulandians and High Council duke it out off the coast of Bengoria.

16842783089_151ae6d21e.jpg

Base size equals 10x6.

16841456070_02aa7f064f.jpg

Comments are welcome!

Neat one! I can imagine micro scale is hard to counter. Glad that ot's against HC :grin:

It's really impressive what you did with these few bricks.

Thanks everyone! I really enjoy this scale!

That is great! :thumbup: love the sails

Thanks robuko, I tried hard to get three different sails as I didn't want the ships to all look the same!

Awesome- I love your micro ships! :thumbup:

Thanks LV!

Ouch. Now? And so small... Why can't we both focus on the Desert King, since he has the most members?

That said, great Micros.

Ouch. Now? And so small... Why can't we both focus on the Desert King, since he has the most members?

That said, great Micros.

Not true! The High Council has the most members

Fantastic guerrilla Kai, excellent micro-ships and landscape! :sweet::thumbup:

Nice to see what can be done in this scale! This is inspiring me to experiment more with micro ships.

Thanks for all the comments!

That said, great Micros.

Lord Dan is correct, you guys have the most members. But anyways, we've been giving the DK a few pokes now and then... :wink:

Thanks!

Nice to see what can be done in this scale! This is inspiring me to experiment more with micro ships.

Go for it! Micro ships are awesome! :grin:

Your best micro ships yet, and you've done a lot of good ones in the past. I like the coast too :thumbup:

Your best micro ships yet, and you've done a lot of good ones in the past. I like the coast too :thumbup:

Thank you! I love microships! :grin:

I love these microships, and had I not been taken up with another counter, I would definitely have tried my hand with this! :classic:

Just one comment, that I also gave Garmadon on his ships. The brig (two mast, square rigged vessel) should have the most rigging on the foremost mast (the mainmast for a brig) - otherwise the balance in the ship will be terrible! :tongue:

I love these microships, and had I not been taken up with another counter, I would definitely have tried my hand with this! :classic:

Just one comment, that I also gave Garmadon on his ships. The brig (two mast, square rigged vessel) should have the most rigging on the foremost mast (the mainmast for a brig) - otherwise the balance in the ship will be terrible! :tongue:

Thanks Bregir! Ah yes, about the two masted ship, thanks for the tip! I will keep that in mind!