Kai NRG

[CG:K15 - U vs. DK] Out - or in - witting Cyclops

Counter to Jacob Nion's build.

Inside a fisherman's hut near the serpents crawl a group of peasants were gathered, grumbling together over the hard times. "And things are just getting worse, what with this war and all! Did you hear the latest?"

"Don't tell me!" exclaimed another, "I've had them out here three times already, taking all my food for their giant pet!"

"What's this you're talking about?" interrupted an older man, the owner of the hut.

"Those rascals of rats have bribed the cyclops that lives at the beginning of the new serpent's crawl. The only sort of thing he'll take is food. And where do you suppose the rats get the food?"

"From us, of course!" ejaculated another young man. "There's got to be someway to stop this!" He sprang up and began to pace the small room.

"That cyclops is just getting bigger and bigger too. He's almost triple his original size. Which means he demands more food than ever," the first speaker continued grumbling.

"That's it!" exclaimed the young man. "He wants more food - well, let's give it too him!"

The others looked at him in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"Listen," he said, lowering his voice. "I'm not quite the peasant I seem. I'm actually a Ulandian soldier, and I have a few buddies here to back me up. Now here's the deal. You guys build me a giant pig and bring it to the rats. We'll hide inside it and undertake to give that big guy a bit of indigestion before all's said and done!"

And so the plan was carried out, and the Ulandians were soon inside the Cyclops' stomach, where they slowly but surely began to poke and prod their way out. The extreme discomfort caused by their sword points soon caused Cyclops to go rather insane, and the rats were forced to flee for their lives. By the time they returned, the cyclops was torn into a mutilated heap with a group of Ulandian soldiers on top, who quickly chased the rats back into their sewers or whatever nasty place they came from!

Inside the stomach...

16825409420_a926e56b54.jpg

16986940796_afedf2089c.jpg

Overview. It looks slightly bigger than Jacob's but I believe it is actually very close to the same size.

16826698729_b550dee5ea.jpg

Bet you didn't know that Cyclops eats his live pigs whole. :laugh: No doubt, especially when they're like this one, he finds them hard to chew.

Another fun build for this challenge, I'm interested in seeing how you guys like the idea! C&C appreciated as always!

Hahaha! What a brilliant idea! Damn I knew I better had those pigs roasted! Nonetheless I would not mind being freed from that horrible giant. Providing aliment is getting more and more expensive.

Edited by Jacob Nion

Thanks guys!

Hahaha! What a brilliant idea! I knew I better had those pigs roasted! Nonetheless I would not mind being freed from that horrible giant. Providing aliment is getting more and more expensive.

:laugh::rofl:

Thanks!

Clever idea - however I think that the stomach looks a bit too technical (ok I know, round builds are difficult).

Never having been inside a stomach myself - thankfully! I just tried to go with a tissue look... though I'm not sure how it's technical. :grin: Thanks!

Interesting idea... while the stomach acids would probably have been rather fatal to any humans, the idea is still novel at least! Great job!

Interesting idea... while the stomach acids would probably have been rather fatal to any humans, the idea is still novel at least! Great job!

Thanks Adair! It wasn't exactly meant to be realistic, just humorous! :grin:

Creative counter for sure. Those are some brave Ulandian soldiers :thumbup:

Thanks Soccerkid!

Great way to get rid of that pesky cyclops! :laugh: Awesome pig and inside of the stomach! :thumbup::wink:

Great way to get rid of that pesky cyclops! :laugh: Awesome pig and inside of the stomach! :thumbup::wink:

Thanks Garmadon!

Wow this sure is an unusual way of getting rid of the Cyclopse!

The most unusual is often the best! :grin:

Nice job! I think that the stab wound could have been a bit more gory, but that's just my opinion :laugh:

I just tried to go with a tissue look... though I'm not sure how it's technical. :grin: Thanks!

I think he meant the walls and everything could have been more rounded :classic:

Very unique, a clever idea indeed for a counter! :thumbup: Never seen the inside of a cyclops! Though I wonder if those Ulandians will be able to do much harm before those digestive enzymes do their work.

Nice job! I think that the stab wound could have been a bit more gory, but that's just my opinion :laugh:

I think he meant the walls and everything could have been more rounded :classic:

Thanks! Oh yes, there could have been a bit of goo flying everywhere I suppose... :grin: Yeah, I could have theoretically rounded it more, but that might not have been so practical!

Very unique, a clever idea indeed for a counter! :thumbup: Never seen the inside of a cyclops! Though I wonder if those Ulandians will be able to do much harm before those digestive enzymes do their work.

Thanks MassEditor! I think the pig was coated with some sort of anti-digestive enzyme pill that hopefully did it's work before the soldiers got out. :laugh:

Extremely smart counter. Well done!

Thank you! :sweet: