Gideon

Mail Delivery in Kaliphlin [freebuild]

Along the main roads of Kaliphlin, there is a well-developed network of stations where mail riders can change to fresh horses. These mail riders can therefore quickly deliver messages over long distances within the lands of Kaliphlin. Even though messages can travel more quickly by bird, this is by far the fastest way to send full-sized letters as even the fastest ships traveling along the coasts would need very favorable winds to be able to compete with an experienced mail rider with a good supply of fresh horses.

15314479895_0ee98531f1_c.jpg

This series is just fantastic. Each one is so thoughtfully and elegantly arranged, utilizing all the space in a purposeful way.

Great choice of colors, they work very well together. The simple and worn-looking road looks great in this scene.

Thanks guys! :classic:

I am falling in love with dark orange, need to get more of that color (so glad I picked up a second town hall to part out!). I'm realizing that it works so well as the kind of reddish soil you can see in many arid/semi-arid countries.

I love this series of builds you're doing, I love the ground colour!

This series is just fantastic. Each one is so thoughtfully and elegantly arranged, utilizing all the space in a purposeful way.

It's not really a series, just a bunch of builds for LoR which also fit well here in GoH. They might have some visual similarity however as I'm using the same type of base and same main character :wink:

This however proves to me the benefit of having many small tasks to do, as I can easily get my mind fixed on that I need to build big (and time-consuming...) in order to present my vision of Kaliphlin. More small GoH tasks and challenges, yes please!

Really like this build, the dark tan foliage with the grey background works very well together :) also the posing on the horse running is well done :)