Sign in to follow this  
Kerntechniker

HSS Craftsmen Burrium Aqua

Master Pit and his journeyman Mike are always working on a new crossbow. "It is an noble weapon for noble men, like my grandfather always said!" That is the daily morning ritual Master Pit celebrates in his crossbow Workshop in Burrium Aqua. It is a far known workshop for the finest crossbows sold. Master Pit has learned his business from his father and his father from his father and so on. Actually his family has ever been in the crossbow business.

In front of his workshop a target for fine tuning is placed and Mike is alwayd steaming a new shoulder stock for a new order, because every week a noble is coming and pledge for a new crossbow.

crossbow_workshop_01.jpg

crossbow_workshop_04.jpg

crossbow_workshop_08.jpg

C&C is welcome!

Edited by Kerntechniker

This may be getting tiresome now but GREAT building, groundwork needs improvement. :P

Very nice build, the cross crossed crossbows for the sign was a cool idea :) I agree that more texturing on the ground would add to the moc :)

Thanks for the c&c. For my future entries I will try to create a more natural landscape. currently I have run out a little of wedge plates^^ due to the total WIP I am building.

Another nice classic build, it reminds me of the Daniel Liebeskind blacksmith. The shutters are a nice touch. Your photo editing is a bit distracting in the first shot. If you are not happy with the image, I would advise you to take another photo instead of cropping out bits like that.

The blue roof looks great and I like the windows of the house too :thumbup: Doing a cross bow maker's shop is a very good idea and you carried it out well.

Nice to see an interior as well :classic: