Next! Yes, come in...  Lord Raavage was already in a bad mood. One thing his contest had made painfully clear was that skilled enchanted pie bakers were few and far between. He was still trying get rid of the nasty taste of the previous pie...  Name. Your Highness! Siralia of Ilyasvir, from the district of Moruth! Siralia tried to conceal her anxiety, for she knew that what she was about to serve was a gamble on a very particular taste. This deal could seal her fate. All she could do now, was hoping the mighty Lord of Nocturnus would be benevolent, despite his dauntingly bothered expression. Bring forth your pie, serpent! The moment of truth was upon her. Three months work, all of her mana and even the extract of a sacrificed soul were put into this pie... "Pie", that was her largest concern. She took a deep breath and started activating five of the eleven magic spells supporting her creation. It entered the hall, by itself... Clumsily; goofy; tumbling from right to left of the hall, it came forward, while swinging its blade and shield, until it held still in front of the dining table. 
I am honored to present my humble creation: a pie in a harness of pumpkin, under my command!  Lord Raavage seemed slightly impressed. He stood up from his chair. He laughed for a moment. Servant, hand me a blade! Now, tell your pumpkin soldier to bring it on!  The animated pumpkin had more coordination in battle than Raavage anticipated based on its clumsy entrance, but it lacked any strength, as expected from.. eh... a pie? He slashed right through the head, which activated Siralia's final trick: reshaping the core chunks... ... leaving a confused Raavage with a perfectly ordinary pumpkin pie on his shiny plate. What would he think of the pie? Would he read Siralia's application letter she left on the floor? Her destiny was in the hands of the Lord of Nocturnus!   Thanks for looking, C&C always appreciated!  Edit: More images: Edit 2: Added overview picture for better judgement: