[pid][/pid] 155B Hi guys, I have done it. After nine month of work i will present you my replica of the english galeon Revenge. It is not all done with Lego but the sails and rigging is not suitable with Lego. I need two weeks to find the modell I like. The minifigscale was one of my prerequisite and so the original ship have to be a smaller one. This size fit in my car so I can´t build a ship like the Vasa, the Sovereign of the seas or La Coronne. But a galeon at any rate. And after a talk with my workmate (a wooden ship modeller) the ship was found. He owns a lot of books with many information about ship modelling and drawings especially some very nice ones from the revenge. After the selection I start with the hull and change my complete design after the first wall was finished. The new technique and design fits very well and I continued work. After three and a half month the most done with Lego was finished. And I start the work with all the cloth and strings til now. Minifigs aren´t on board at the moment but I will join them later. If anybody is near Paris this weekend he can visit the "festibriques". I will show my ship at this event. Ok thats it for now. enjoy the pictures ;) Phil [bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]