ZCerberus

Useful Pirate Pieces from other Themes?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Weil said:

Yes, but perhaps worth pointing out it is a sticker before people get too excited.

That's actually a good thing. I see that flag used with all kinds of other stickers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So people can see what part they are discussing in 42118 :pir-grin:

42118.jpg

Obviously the wheels right? :pir-murder:

Edited by evancelt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, evancelt said:

So people can see what part they are discussing in 42118 :pir-grin:

<snip>

Obviously the wheels right? :pir-murder:

Well, some of those lime green parts would be good for plants. And I guess the black Technic beams could be used as pitch-covered wooden planks. In any event, that flag and sticker sheet will likely be in some demand on Bricklink. Look at the list of wanted colors for the unprinted large flag sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

Well, some of those lime green parts would be good for plants. And I guess the black Technic beams could be used as pitch-covered wooden planks. In any event, that flag and sticker sheet will likely be in some demand on Bricklink. Look at the list of wanted colors for the unprinted large flag sometime.

Definitely! It's crazy how some of the rarer vintage pirate pieces (admiral/governor torsos, head, hat, imperial flags, red octagon web clip, blue lantern piece, etc) have exploded in price during COVID lockdowns. I think a lot of 30-somethings are nostalgic for the vintage sets and now have time and income to spend on the pieces (certainly the case for me now)!

Edited by evancelt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gedren_y said:

That's actually a good thing. I see that flag used with all kinds of other stickers.

Ah, okay. That's all good then.  I just personally would have been more interested if it were otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The teal jacket from 71735 Tournament of Elements is perfect for a Napoleonic hussar officer.

Here's how I'm using it:

50940638822_3520f1e9cd.jpg

Edited by 2maxwell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 2maxwell said:

The teal jacket from 71735 Tournament of Elements is perfect for a Napoleonic hussar officer.

Looks like a great torso! Thanks for the tip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.