Hi, I just like to share my Cuusoo projects will all of y'all, since you're all SW-fans. Of course i'm aware that those projects are not likely to get made at all. But for me, it was kinda nice to develop some Lego-designs and I finally understood how to work with LDD. I drew myself some mini-figures (the accent on all these sets are the mini-figures by the way) and connected them with my LDD-designs. My main reason for these designs is that sometimes when you have an idea stuck in your mind, you want to execute that idea in the hope TLG will see it and gets inspired and uses some of those ideas :-) Anyhow, my first Cuusoo-project was called Star Wars Universe Packs and contained six boxes with five mini-figures in it, a stand and a mini-building. A little like the Planet-series. Biggest reason for those packs is of course the need of more typical SW universe people (the kind that won't show up in other Lego SW boxes, because they're not main characters) for us to make our Lego SW world more complete and detailed. The second project is all about the Mos Eisley Cantina. The thing is, we need a new cantina. A proper one. The set 4501 isn't sufficient in any ways (ok, except for bringing us Greedo). In trying to inspire TLG i designed a Mos Eisley Cantina in packs. So in order to complete your Cantina you'll need all the packs. The reason for this is of course the number of mini-figures. If you want a real SW Mos Eisley cantina you need a cantina-band, you'll need some space weirdo's, a bartender, some good folk, and a snitch with some bad folk. I thought this was a clever idea for TLG to avoid one big set with too many mini-figures and not being super expensive. I'm not the greatest Lego-designer so the designs may be pretty rough. I hope you'll like them, i just wanted to share with y'all! Oh, if you like to see them on Cuusoo: SW Universe Packs Mos Eisley Main Cantina Cantina Band Pack Cantina Benches Pack Cantina Entrance Pack