Posting tips and etiquette   Why should I watch my spelling or avoid short posts full of emoticons? Because you are a mature member, and that you take pride in writing posts that other members will want to read and will be able to! Posting standards – a word from the Staff How to write an effective post – useful tips from a member   Is it allowed to revisit (bump) old topics? The short answer is… it depends! If you have a meaningful comment or precision to add to a long buried topic, do it. If in doubt, follow the link below to a more nuanced explanation of the dos and don’ts of topic bumping. Revisiting (bumping) old topics   How can I upload pictures of my creations to the forums? Eurobricks does not host pictures. Your pictures should first be uploaded to an image hosting service such as Brickshelf or Flickr. How to upload images to Brickshelf Operating Flickr tutorial Then you can embed (deeplink) pictures in your posts on Eurobricks following the instructions in one of the tutorials below. Posting deeplinked images from Brickshelf Posting pictures from Flickr on Eurobricks Please also make sure that the images you are posting are not oversized: at most 1024x768 pixels, ideally no larger than 800x600. How to resize pictures using MS Paint How to perform a batch image resize using IrfanView (a Pirate forum tutorial) Creating clickable thumbnails (a Pirate forum tutorial) For any other questions regarding picture uploading, use this thread: Image uploading/posting   Can I also upload videos to Eurobricks? To embed videos from YouTube use the code below, replacing ‘ObLSt0DGZDs’ by your video’s YouTube ID. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObLSt0DGZDs[/media]   In which forum should I post my MOC? If in doubt, ask in this topic: Which forum does my MOC/topic belong in? Alternatively, post away and a member of Staff will move your thread to the most appropriate forum.   Why can’t I make a poll? Members are only allowed to create polls in their threads once they reach 500 posts. Until then a member of the Staff can create a poll for you if they deem it appropriate. How to make a poll Other poll-related questions   Can I edit the title of my topic? Members can't edit topic titles. If you need to do so, either PM a member of Staff or post a request in the following thread. Topic title editing requests