Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

BrickLink Designer Program Series 5 - START BUILDING!

Recommended Posts

I just checked some parts which are essential for my design. Unfortunately and very surprisingly 67810 (2x2x1 1/3 curved slope) is not available at all whereas it was available in 13 colours last time. Very strange.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, brickphisto said:

I just checked some parts which are essential for my design. Unfortunately and very surprisingly 67810 (2x2x1 1/3 curved slope) is not available at all whereas it was available in 13 colours last time. Very strange.

 

Thanks for letting us know!

Will you be able to substitute it with another part?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Will you be able to substitute it with another part?

I will go the other route and substitute my idea. :pir_laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, brickphisto said:

I will go the other route and substitute my idea. :pir_laugh2:

With an even better Pirate idea? :pir-grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest I did not even realize that I replied in the Pirates forum. *huh* I wish I could keep up with you guys and your awesome Pirate creations. But no chance! So I will stick to model Team and scale modelling. Sorry for that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure wish that program to build stuff would work on an android phone. I don't have a PC and it sucks not getting to try my hand at this sort of thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.