Hi everyone! Recently I purchased set 43221: 100 years of Disney animation icons, and I had decided to make a new collection for this set, with 12 new icons! mine is called “40 years of Disney channel icons” you might not know, but this year, Disney channel turns 40 years old! To celebrate, I bought this set and made 12 icons of the Disney channel, from one of the oldest, adventures of the gummi bears, to the most recent Disney channel show, hailey’s on it! but first, a small mod to the large frame, i added a support at the back for display, similar to the smaller frame anyway, the icons are a set of 12, and like the original, can all be built simultaneously with one set! (Including spares, though) tummi bear: I tried my best to make the character, I used some 1x1 “hump” tiles (as I call them) for the ears. Huey, dewy, and Louie: I had to include ducktales in here somewhere! The triplets are pretty much identical builds, in 3 different colors, I choose their classic designs for this Kim possible: I tried to get her hair just right, it was definitely a challenge, but I’m happy with the end result! I just realized that I forgot to give her sleeves! a platypus? PERRY THE PLATYPUS! This one I really tried to make him not look like a bird,but in the end… he turned out fine, you can remove the fedora if you want dipper’s hat: I really struggled to figure out how to put the pine tree on his hat, eventually I decided on a 1x1 quarter circle tile, and that did the trick! Wander: this was the last one I made, and probably my least favorite, was really running out of parts, but it turned out ok, I guess star’s wand: this one was really fun to make! I tried to make the gem at the bottom, but I couldn’t, but it still turned out nice anne boonchuy: this character was so fun to make, especially since Amphibia means so much to me, my favorite part was the 1x1 quarter circle tiles as the leaves in her hair luz noceda: believe it or not, I really struggled with her hair, but I think in the end she looked nice hailey banks: like the official build for mirabel, which used green dots for her glasses, I used red ones for hailey, her hair was also a challenge, but I think I pulled it off in a great way These were super fun to design in this style, but if you have your own Mocs / mods, please, share these in this forum, I’ll look forward to it, as well as your feedback!