Prior to launching their attack on the Lotii, the Corlander forces on El Oleonda had amassed near Seawatch. The army had traveled to the island from the Corlander settlement of Spudkirk. Nearly 500 men in strength, the forces were a sight to behold. Regiments of light and heavy infantry, mounted hussars and dragoons, artillery, and sappers came together under the leadership of Brigadier Allcock. Brigadier Allcock ( @Ayrlego ) was the overall commander of the forces, with support from Colonel Wolf ( @Brickwolf ), Major Brickford ( @LM71Blackbird ), Major Brickleton ( @evancelt ), and Lord Spud ( @Spud The Viking ). Once the siege on Seawatch had been lifted, the commanders set about erecting a secure camp for the forces. Positioned outside the walls of Seawatch proper, they had engineers and sappers construct a sturdy palisade wall around an area large enough for hundreds of tents. Large guard towers were placed near entrances.     Liaison officers from Oleon, Eslandola, and Carno looked on the camp with envy - the amount of discipline shown by the Corlander forces was impressive. A good force to have as allies instead of enemies, to be sure.       The 47th Regiment of Foot "Ryebourg" Light Infantry drummers have all traded their drumsticks for a musket... The only sound we have to offer the Lotus is the sound of a thousand bullets piercing through their ranks.   The 26th of Foot "Hawarden Regiment" follow closely behind the 47th.   A company of regular light infantry are staying behind to secure the camp while they wait for the Carnite forces to relieve them.       ---- Started this build ceveral months ago as a collab with @lmcpicture, we had designed and built ceveral elements for the project, but life happened and we ended up forgetting the moc. 2 weeks ago I decided to build the moc, but I had to make it much smaller than we originally planned. I build all the landscape, placed all the buildings and minifigures. I used the wall, guard tower and tents (tents are available on rebrickable, I highly recommend you check them out) that lmcpictures designed. The cannons are modified versions of michaelozzie2 's design on instagram and the bulk of the story was written by Evancelt. Hope you enjoy!  This will serve as my third entry to the redcoats rule task