After this moc is sitting untouched on my desk for quite some weeks now, i had to finally post it. Like i wrote on Discord, i feel like i am stuck and can not add or change something, so i want to post it and go on. I am still very happy how everything turned out! After all this is my first moc that is not Star Wars I still have problems with photography. The large colored cardboards i bought are not large enough (So i have to edit the background in PS) and i have only a potato camera. I have to change that next year! Using my free newbie license i'd like to license this build as a small commercial property in the settlement of Punto Sur.   After arriving in Punto Sur on the island of Maldria, Hyperion acquired a rather new building that should be used as an trade office.
The people of Punto Sur tell different stories of how the 1 emerged on the house's facade. Some people say that a tropical storm hit the region and lightning struck the house, leaving a yellow burn mark. Others say that the stonemason's son left a deep scratch in the fine marble. Then there is the story of a drunken painter who forgot which century it was when he wanted to decorate the house with the yellow 622.
Either way, Hyperion is happy with his new office and ready for the adventures that lie ahead!