Thanks. I should perhaps consider such a visit for research    Meanwhile, here is the latest shop. It is the: Saloon   The video shows the building process. If you do not have time to skim through it, then here are some details: As seen in the video "thumbnail", there is a bar and bartender inside: In the video I show how the bar and interior is built. The largest challenge was to have the bartender hold a cloth for cleaning the glass. It took me around 6 minutes to make it work. it is a "Minifigure Bandana / Scarf" from the old LEGO Western figures.   The module is interactive. Visitors can activate the "hand wave" sensor to have their favourite minifig visit the saloon.   The black inner track lifts and lowers to help people either enter or pass by the saloon.   Since the module is powered by a Technic Hub and uses 2 ports for sensors, only 2 motors can be used. A red differential is used to multiply the functionality of one motor, so that the inner track can both run and lift/lower. In the video I try to demonstrate the motor multiplication technique with a separate build. I do not know if this is the best way to demonstrate the principle without speaking. Please tell me if you have better ideas. The next 2 planned modules will have even more motor multiplication going on.