Thanks Ivorrr!  I am glad when people can recognize where this is all from. Here are the last couple of finished rides, which I had not yet presented: Haunted House This module has been under development for most of this year. The top has been revised multiple times in order to get the window right. I ended up using the opening design from the official Haunted House set. Here is the 30 seconds presentation video: The window when closed: Ans when opened, the second light sensor provides a light effect: The top now uses a tilting mechanism to open the window when activated by the lift: The previous version, which I brought to Bricking Bavaria in November had the window opening inwards. This was unfortunately not as visible for visitors. In the base there are doors, which are also activated by the lift, a light sensor to detect visitors, and now also a touch sensor to detect when the lift is in the lower position. Here is the full presentation of the ride:     Parasol Chairs This is the wildest ride of the Theme Park layout so far! It uses 3 motors: One for the two tract sections (like always), one for spinning the ride, and the last for the lifting track section: Full presentation where I also show how a second light sensor is used to adjust the ride: