Thanks all of you! I'm happy that it is finally starting to get together.   Here are a some additional presentations: Merry-Go-Round Here is a short 30 seconds video to show you how it works: This is my very first module to use Spike Prime. It has 4 motors: One for the two tract sections (as always), one for spinning the ride, and two for the lifting mechanism, which can both move back and forth, as well as lift. The coffee cups turn a single rotation counter to the main platter due to 20 tooth gears rotating around 2 levels of 40 tooth gears with the middle gear being stationary, and all others being pulled with the plate: Here you can also see the 40 tooth gear being driven by the Angular XL motor. Power is transferred to the 40 tooth gear over a series of 24 tooth gears below the motor. Finally, the yellow catch is used to reset the ride when the module is started up. These rides have a tendency to eventually break down when running at events. For this reason I have tried to make the model serviceable by having removable panels. Here you can see the normal clicker mechanism in the right side, but originally I tried to achieve this with a dual-clicking mechanism: This was unfortunately quite unreliable, so I reverted to what works. Here is a full presentation video where I show all the details in action, including how the module can be adjusted and reset:     Observation Tower This ride is unlike all the others... the passenger are stuck inside. Here is the 30 seconds presentation video showing the movement inside: The people move around inside. Most of them simply rotate, but two of them dance, while another couple move back and forth: For the roof design I turned to BrickShaper, which is able to handle 3D shapes and project onto pictures. Since the module was initially constructed, I have reduced the height with one section (6 bricks), added a sticker on the booth and a motor to power the module. In the video game the whole window section rotates. I went for moving people inside instead, which might be a bad choice, since people have a hard time seeing inside of the ride. A future update might add lights, or perhaps trans clear windows to show what is going on inside. The full presentation video:     Big Wheel "Big Wheel" is the ferris wheel of Theme Park. It has 6 gondolas and a big flower as decoration. Here is a 30 seconds presentation video of the original design: Since the video, I have updated the design, so that it resembles the original more closely (see the right side of the screenshot above) The lifting mechanism has two sections: The section under the gondolas lifts without tilting, while the section connected to the outer tracks tilts: The yellow parts lift up to grap the gondolas, so that the passengers can be pushed in without tilting the gondolas: If there is one thing I would like to improve on this ride, it would be to add braces for the gondolas, so they are not open: The module is NXT powered. Since the NXT only has 3 motor ports, some motors had to take on multiple tasks: - One motor simply turns the ride. - The second motor lifts the two track sections and closes the yellow "gondola grabbers" - The third motor runs all the tracks and uses the following one-way mechanism to ensure the outer track only moves forward: I will make a new presentation video once the module has been upgraded to have braces on the gondolas. For now, this is the long presentation video:   Big Time Fries This was the very first shop in this project. The choice of 30 second videos was not made yet, so it is a full minute: It is fully mechanical with two pressure-activated buttons: One for the employee to move, and one for the parasol to turn The module uses an M-motor, which is quite loud, so I will replace it with a more silent XL-motor. This is also currently the only shop to have building instructions: The instructions can be found here: https://brickhub.org/i/597   Coconut Shy This is an interactive shop like Duck Shoot. Unlike Duck Shoot, it used a distance sensor to detect interaction. It uses two motors:  - One for the trigger mechanism. - One for the outer track when turning in one direction, and to restore the coconuts when driving the other way. Since the module only uses 1 of the 4 sensor ports, and 2 of the 3 motor ports, it can be used to power a second module, such as one with an XL motor, NXT Motor, and even a shop like Coffee Shop. I keep calling these things modules. This is because all modules can be put together as you want. As an example, here is a layout consisting of shops and features: Here is the full module presentation:     Coffee Shop The Coffee Shop is an NXT-powered module... without an NXT. It requires to be placed near either Duck Shoot or Coconut Shy for the ports and speaker needed for the effects. There is a single light sensor inside to detect visitors, and a single NXT motor to run the two track sections using the standard one-way-mechanism. What is special about this module is how the intersection of the tracks lifts and lowers in order to antagonise the visitors, and invite some, but not all, inside. Full presentation video:   Pokey Cola This shop is what I call a "7 x 16 gadget". It can be moved around and placed wherever there is a fitting gadget slot, like this: The white clutch gear interacts with the gray 16 tooth gear below: The movement is all in the top where both straws, as well as the ice cubes bob around slowly. Full Presentation: