Dec, 622 Mere, It has been a long time but after months at sea, I have finally arrived at Ft. Arltrees. Unlike the Terraverse campaign the but us against the nations of Corrington and Eslandola, we have begun to cooperate with them against the Lotii threat from the south. I wish I could tell you that I would enjoy this but after my unsuccessful capture in Terraverse, I fear that I my military skills may not be as well adapted to this terrain as I would like. I have reported in to the local military HQ in order to get my duties for this campaign.  The recent arrivals of troops from all over the kingdom to take part in this campaign is most interesting. The 3rd battalion is unlike any other battalion that I have ever seen. The numerous different soldiers taking part in this campaign are so vastly different. I will be intrigued to see how this turns out. Addtionally, a few of my troops were able to make it with me. Though we have had to adapt out uniforms. I do hope that the new gear will prove better to this environment. Mere, I cannot wait for you to join to the new world. The island are very beautiful and may be better for your health. Please consider it.  Your Son,  Jean-Batiste de Moncey To be licensed by Oleon. C&C welcome