Location: Spudkirk Type: Small Commerce (18x32 studs) To the edge of Spudkirk, tall cliffs rose up from the sea, revealing small sea caves. The view was especially scenic, and several prominent citizens had built houses here, at no small cost.  Darby Tyler strode down the footpath towards his employer's Spudkirk residence. Count Mesabi awaited.  Darby knocked on the door, slightly hesitant. He was not bringing good news. "It's good to see you Darby!" Said the Count with his usual amount of disturbed cheer. "You're my favorite Accountant. You never fail to keep the WTC's numbers properly cooked."  Darby gulped. "Count, I've finally gotten our numbers somewhat straightened out. After 2 years of auditing... I've come to the conclusion we're hemorrhaging money."  The Count stood wordlessly, and walked to Darby. Darby handed him the finalized writeup. The Count skimmed the numbers. "Well then Darby, it's time we got back to work!" Said the Count excitedly. "Tell me, I heard a rumor about a nearby warzone" "The issues on Oleandia with the Lotii? Yes, the conflict-" Darby was cut off.  "Say no more, Darby! The WTC's biggest market is the battlefield. Well, that and people who can't or don't read the ingredients on canned food." The Count stood, and yanked a rug off of the floor, revealing a trap door. I've got just the plan in mind, we should head there now! I've got a rowboat in the basement.  [ Darby looked at the rickety ladder into the sea cave below. He sighed, as the Count immediately climbed down.  The ladder exited into a damp sea cave. Boxes of goods were piled around, while a rowboat sat tethered to a small dock. "I had this built for quick exits. You know, in case my wife came back." Said the Count.  "Count, any chance we could stop back in Spudkirk first? I'd love to grab-" "There's no time for us to go back up the ladder and into Taterspock! We need to make sure we get there before the violence is over!"  The Count whistled, and a spare WTC marine hurried over, knocking Darby into the rowboat.  Darby managed to sit upright as the boat was rowed out of the cave, and towards Count Mesabi's ship.  "The real issue is, you don't resolve everything before telling me things!" said the Count, as they rowed into open water. FIN Thanks for viewing my build. It's good to get back on after another hiatus. I built this in late 2021, but I was a bit stumped on the story, so I took a break from it. Now, after 11 months and a move, it's finally up.  I really liked the snippet about the sea caves on the Avestia island information, and it was a fun challenge to do a build with them as the primary influence. I ran out of bricks towards the end, so I wasn't able to put in stalagmites and stalactites, but I think it looks fine.  I'm looking forward to getting back into BoBS, and I hope to get more up soon!