Another year, another Oktoberfest!   There is lots of hustle and bustle on the quayside of Punto Sur - not all of it going as planned. For some, things go well, with tasty sausage-in-a-bun...   ... while for some the spilled beer comes not from their glas, but from a broken barrel!   Behind the poor soul feeding the harbour fish with some Oktoberfest beer comes along Otto Grim on his way to his small barrel-maker factory. Quiet in disbelief of the scene he mutters to himself: "Shoddy foreigners work for sure! None of this would have happened with any of the fine barrels of mine. All that wasted beer, a shame!"   In front of the Elementary School two other locals were oblivious to the commotion, obviously already thinking of another upcoming festivity. Happy Halloween! Some old sault - wearing his finest classical hat - watched them with mild irritation, not at all impressed by these newfangled customs:   None of this mattered to the other workers on the pier, who just hoped that not all beer was out once they had finished their job:   ================================================================   This thread, as well as its follow-ups (see below) are my entries for the 2022 Oktoberfest mini-challenge.   First two more pictures of the scene in its entirety:   This display splits up into three seperate build. They all share a common story, but not everything is shown here - so check them out: Otto Grim, Barrel Maker Punto Sur Elementary School Punto Sur Quayside They all feature design elements I associate with the classic Lego Pirates from the 1990s, namely the use of white, yellow and red on grey underground - as seen with the Imperial Trading Post:   The mix of classic Lego Pirates with newer minifigs is also intentional, to go with the mini-challenge theme.   The three follow-up threads are meant for the ease of licensing. There you can also see more details of the build(s).   As always, comments and criticism are welcome!