*Your entry has earned 13 XP (S:4, T:4, A:5) + 5 bonus XP for a total of 18XP Lieutenant Seb „Chase“ Koltin   Phindar, Demetras Sector, Outer Rim Territories 43:3:16 GrS (9 ABY)     After the New Republic’s conquest of the Pyria system, Wing Commander Varth created Blackmoon Squadron, referring to the codename of the planet Borleias during the operation. For his new squadron, which is made up of fresh-off-the-assembly-line E-Wings, the experienced officer recruited mainly pilots with experience in flying Incom vessels for clandestine Rebel Alliance cells in heavily fortified Imperial sectors. Blackmoon Squadron has flown its first missions out of Phindar in the Demetras Sector. In stark contrast to Commander Varth’s reputation, the squadron has only lost a single pilot during the first four standard months of its existence. As a replacement for the fallen squadron member, Seb Koltin, a native of Vondarc and former commercial pilot, has been recommended to Commander Varth. Koltin has combat experience in both the Z-95 and T-65B, having served in Bothan Space and the Tapani sector during the height of the Rebellion.         FXT29954 Seb Koltin: Lieutenant Koltin reporting for duty, Commander!   Cmdr. Varth: At ease. Welcome to Phindar, Lieutenant, I hope you had an uneventful journey. You’re taking the callsign Blackmoon 9. Simulator training is scheduled daily at 0900 and 1800 hours, unless otherwise specified. Your quarters are in Complex Besh, Room 272. I’ll introduce you to the squadron and our support staff at tonight’s briefing, 2100, conference room Four, Complex Besh. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - For my first ever Eurobricks RPG build, I’ve created the hangar-space for Blackmoon 9 (indicated by the Aurebesh “9” on the floor) at the New Republic base on Phindar, the accompanying E-Wing starfighter, utility towers for mechanics, a mobile refueling tank and a ladder for climbing up into the cockpit. I hope you like it and would appreciate any feedback! FXT30001 Blackmoon squadron E-Wing FXT30004 E-Wing front view FXT29999 E-Wing underside   FXT29955   FXT29980 FXT29981 FXT29992 - the figures: R5-L2, Commander Varth, Lieutenant Seb Koltin FXT29988 - more figures: 2 mechanics FXT29994 Underside of the ladder - I used the clear accessory clips to make it "hover"