This is a model of the Lamborghini Vision GT, based on a design by a Chinese brick company, but built and modified by me using genuine Lego parts. I don't own the Chinese model -- this was built entirely from publicly available material. The model intrigued me, but I found it a bit rough here and there. So I set out to improve it... As the car was designed for a racing game, the rear view is what's supposed to be seen most. The Chinese version was olive green; I made it lime green, using many parts from the Lamborghini Sian (set 42115). I've made the taillights and roof transparent, and the headlights glow in the dark. Because that's awesome. What I really missed from the Chinese version was golden accents. I added all the gold I could. Because it's awesome! Front and back open up. Front is motorized, back is manual. Unlike the Chinese version, this one is driven by 2 buggy motors for maximum speed! The above is using CaDA's white-top battery box. With BuWizz it could go even faster! On the turntable: Part count: 2600. I've published a virtual model on Rebrickable : https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-110131/astyanax/lamborghini-vision-gt/     Do let me know if you see any more room for improvement design-wise!