Sign in to follow this  
PxChris

Classic Pirates Display at Bricks Cascade 2022

10 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Since they were only released in Northern America that's quite rare to have to one in MISB condition!

Aye! That it is. I feel lucky to have obtained it. However, I'm seriously thinking of trading it for some opened Pirates sets I'm missing from the collection because I'm not a MISB collector.

9 hours ago, PxChris said:

I'm not a MISB collector.

But I am!

Too bad the distance between us is so vast.

Beyond the Brick on YouTube has posted a complete walk-through of the entire convention in case anyone is interested in seeing all of the amazing builds that were on display there.

My display is towards the very end, starting at about the 1:51:16 mark.

Additionally, there are a number of other amazing custom Pirates builds to feast your eyes upon. See especially at the 6:21 and 13:30 marks.

15 hours ago, Marooned Marin said:

@PxChris  you have been blogged.pngon the Classic-Pirates.com :pir-huzzah2:

Wow @Marooned Marin I am completely blown away by the amazing job you did with this blog post!! I cannot thank you enough! You added such a fun narrative to my display.

6 hours ago, PxChris said:

I am completely blown away...

:cannon:KaBoom! :pir-grin:

I'm happy that you like it, and it was great fun writing this. Hope it gives you boost to finish your Pirate collection :pir-huzzah2:

3 hours ago, Marooned Marin said:

:cannon:KaBoom! :pir-grin:

I'm happy that you like it, and it was great fun writing this. Hope it gives you boost to finish your Pirate collection :pir-huzzah2:

On that subject... I'm actually getting very close! I've been very busily collecting and am now down to only one set (6277 Imperial Trading Post) missing other than the Buccaneers Minifigure pack.

1 hour ago, PxChris said:

I've been very busily collecting and am now down to only one set (6277 Imperial Trading Post)

Your passion is contagious, and I'm looking forward to your educational LEGO Pirates world tour :pir-huzzah2: