In order to afford the citizens of Nouveau Oleandia a greater deal of protection against possible Lotus attack(or Corries), the hulk of an old trading cog has been moored hastily on the edge of the harbor and fitted with a cabin.  At last! Our brave soldiers can leave their wet and soggy old tents behind and billet themselves in a wet and soggy old boat! Here some troops may be seen cleaning and refilling the community bird-feeder. The dread of all pirates...and Corries. As all good defensive posturing requires a lot of heavy metal, a low-floating battery of 32 pounders has been anchored within sight of the barracks ship to cover the harbor itself from raiders.  A lone sentry strolls the deck as the garrison takes some leisure time to buy more fine Nouveau Oleandian leather... To be licensed directly to the Crown of Oleon as a medium 'fort' in Nouveau Oleandia. I have been wanting to do each of these for a bit but a barracks with no guns or a battery with no barracks? I figured between the two of them, they can pull off fort stuff. Thanks! Sent the license, not sure if I did it right. I requested a property license listing request and a blank list came back. I hope isn't an issue...