*Your entry has scored 7XP* Outer Rim Territories, Brema Sector, coordinate M17, planet Ord Ibanna. Abandonned Tibanna gaz mining sector 3 - Dethro's Revenge Run Some Gungan's fan are stopped by the security service because there's a special transport on the run. Master K. : My dear Damian, I will renew my contradiction : you brought us to that scrapy forgotten Tibanna mining facility, just in order to found some debt-ridden engineer ! That's not serious ! He probably don't have anything to buy is own perishing soul. To crown the whole, the Czerka want him alive ! That's even not a death warrant ! There are numerous better bounties across the galaxy to lose time for such a futility ! Damian : You're wrong, master ! A death warrant would have been a joke ! Any hunter can track and burn a target down. That's pretty easy. The most difficult part is to catch the target alive ! That's why we're here. And because I love Ord Ibanna too. I'll show you the Beldons when the track will be over... Master K. : As you wish, what's the droid's report ?       ***   The whole scene/build   C&C welcome.