Hello everyone, today I will tell you a sad story about my first attempts in lego technic RC. Lego technic set 9398 was my dream since I like really like both RC cars and lego. And then I get one I was totally disappointed! 9398 set was a slow turtle that stops in front of any "decent" obstacle. At first, I tried to deal this problem by changing gears and it gives a result, but the car became a super-slow turtle... After that I decided to motorize a 42029 Pick up set with motors from 9398 set, but  the car had not enough power as well... The wheel were too big and heavy for two motors... (at least I thought that in my early days). Finally I understood that the smaller wheels car has, the easier it will be for motors to move the car... And I decided to build a car with the smallest wheels possible! The car is assembled form the 3 sections: front wheels with steering rack, rear axle and the middle part with all the motors emplaced. Technical specs: 1 steering with servo-motor 2 propulsion with L-motor 3 PF battery box and receiver  Here you likes it... This is my first "finished" motorized technic MOC !