Welcome to the Fighting Pit! One of the wonders of Historica, this massive amphitheater has seen some of the biggest crowds in the guilds gathered to watch the most exciting spectacles. Old timers who saw the arena in its heyday say that the roar of the crowd as you enter was like nothing ever heard anywhere else in Historica. My first idea for this was to make it a single scene viewable through the gladiator's tunnel, but I quickly realized I wouldn't have enough depth of field to make the stands as big as I was envisioning them.  So you get two scenes for the price of one.  I've never used this many minifigures in a build before!  Wasn't able to pay quite the usual attention I give to each combination, I basically just had to use every passably medieval torso. The final model is quite large, each succeeding row got wider and wider! I put together a time lapse video of the process which you may or may not be interested in but I encourage you to watch the first thirty seconds anyways, got some neat effects.   There are also lots of pictures and more detail on my blog! I was inspired by @Gideon's fighting pit of Mophet back in the day, and the concept has kind of simmered on the back burner for me since then.  It seemed to fit the Ancient Wonders bill perfectly and so I decided to go all out and hopefully give W. Navarre a run for his money... and the rest of you too.   Let me know what you think and thanks for stopping by!