The Guilds of Historica 10th Anniversary Collectible Minifigures By Henjin_Quilones     Avalonia: Benjamin Stenlund
Chronicler, poet, and philosopher from the Royal Guild of Letters in Albion
"No, I don't do autobiography."   Quickroot
Butterfly-loving Grent of the Enchanted Forest
"I am Grent?"   Ayriel Greenbough
Centaur princess, who sings to the birds while she frolics in the meadows
"You want turtledoves? I've got twenty! But who cares, no big deal, I want more!"   Thom Mayne
Weather-beaten North Coast lobster fisherman and sea captain
"Catching lahbsters is a pinch, Ah mean, a cinch!"   Kaliphlin: Kyrival Ithi
Humble innkeeper from Mophet, serving traders along the Oil Road some of the best distilled spirits
"You want another round, Sweetcheeks?"   Jairus Hippokles
Cosmopolitan centaur hairstylist and barber from Petraea
"You'll be the mane attraction after I'm done with you!"   Kan Tork
Nomadic desert shaman from the Siccus Badlands
"The smoke from my green fire's the thickest, I'm the best shaman in the whole dry Siccus..."   Mitgardia: Logh MacThror
Champion caber tosser and ax thrower
"Ach, just a wee dram more o' this aqua vitae, thank you very much!"   Dworthi Forkbeard
Stunning dwarven beauty, once named Miss Mitgardia while representing Omurtag, and now a skilled miner
"What are you looking at, Babyface?"   Jelsa
Ice witch from the Frozen Beyond who just wants her father to let her make her own decisions
"The cold never bothered me anyway."   Nocturnus: Pickface
Purple hobgoblin from the magical crystal mines deep beneath the Rakath Mountains
"You know what would be a really kick-megablocks name? Pickface!"

Bautor de Sange
Noble vampire warrior from the city of Shadowmere and fifth cousin, twice removed, of Lord Vladivus
"I promise not to bite..."   Laeon of Katton-on-the-Marsh
Lionell who makes a living collecting mushrooms with his pet pig, Baekkyn, in the Moruth Swamplands
"I'm pretty sure the red one is edible, and the tan one poisonous. Baekkyn, what do you think?"   Varlyrio: Hai Sairuk
Centaur archer and warrior from the western Wastelands
"Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!"   Moussi di Tacci
Bravo and thrill seeker from Illaryian, known to do most of his thinking with the tip of his sword
"Stick her with the pointy end, er, I mean, stick them, ahem, haha..."   Noim Venqi
Gnome inventor and chemist, famous for having both of his eyebrows despite his advanced age
"Eurekaaaaouch!"     ___________________________________________ I love collectible minifigures. I love minifigures in general. So of course this challenge is always one of my favorites. I went a bit centaur-heavy on this one, probably should have swapped one of them out for an elf, but oh well. Yes, I know there is still time. But my kids separated some of the figs and now the heads are lost somewhere in the massive pile of unsorted ABS on my building tables, so it's just too daunting to consider. Better luck to me next time, I guess.