Hey everybody, I have finally managed to achieve the final version of my 1:10 F40. Here are some pictures to begin.       For this model, I mainly focused on the design. You can find all the important elements and shapes of the F40 as The pop up headlights, the red seats, the Ferrari logos, the rear wing or the four rear red and orange headlights. For the proportions, my MOC is not 100% accurate, I prefered to take some minor liberties to have a better look in Lego. The best example is the air intakes on the sides of the car. The biggest should be more on the back but it would have result in a way more complex build and would have break the fluid lines of the car.         Now let's talk about the functions : The first one is the opening of the doors an the engine cover. With this, you can see the detailing of the fake V8 engine, it was very important to me because it is a major part of the F40. I managed to reproduce the main shape of this beautiful engine. I took only one liberty with the cooling fan, I added this cause it was a real plus to the movement of the engine       To make this engine work I had to get a gearbox. It is a 6 speed manual from Dgustaffson13. I put you the link to the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJCWIx35edQ     Then we have the steering, operated by the steering wheel or by a removable HOG on the front.     The pop up headlights follow the same system as my modernized 8880 but with a different shape of headlight.     The last function is the suspensions. It is all independent and strong enough to maintain the whole car. To finish, let's look at the modularity and the details of the build it self. The whole build can be easily taken apart. First we take of the seats, the doors, the sides panels and the rear engine cover.         Then we get the front hood, the engine, the rear axle and the rear bumper.     We can have a better look on the front axle the gearbox and the engine.         That's it for my F40, thank you for reading me and let me finish with a last picture of the car.