At small sentry post guarding the temporary quay at Port Wilks: Sentry: I don't understand? Customs Agent: What is there not to understand? The ETWC takes a payment in goods for every import into the settlement. It is really quite simple. Take this grain for example, the company claims a ten percent tithe. So that merchant was importing twenty sacks. Sentry: But ten percent of twenty is 2 sacks? We took 5. Customs Agent: Yes of course, but you forgot to include the fee for using this fine wharf. Sentry: It's falling down! Customs Agent: Hmmph, it is functional no? Sentry: What is the fee then? Customs Agent: I determined it to be one sack. Sentry: Ok, so that is two for the company and one for the colonial administration. Who are the other two for? Customs Agent: Ahh, glad you asked. That is a 'processing fee', for the customs representative of course. Sentry: That is outrageous! Customs Agent: (quite perturbed) How do you figure" Sentry: Why you quite forgot the 'Security fee'! For the guards who diligently protect your important personage. Customs Agent: Oh, well 1 and a half sacks 'processing fee', half a sack 'security fee'? Sentry: (looks stern, shifts grip on musket) The processing fee is one sack. Customs Agent: Deal. Another typical day in Eslandola! Inspiration should be clear! A small commerce for the ETWC in Port Wilks. Only one use of the sack... I thought about tying up the merchant with a sack on his head inside the post, but wasn't really sure how that fit in the story! My only other thought for the sacks were as coconuts on a palm tree, but I decided to stay true to the source material which didn't include a palm tree. It's a tricky piece to use in multiple ways - or maybe I just lack imagination! A build for the current mini challenge, but not to be included in judging please. I'd like to exclude myself from this competition.