Hi all, we all remember the discussion about the 10277 and how to control smoothly with a LEGO remote control. With the current beta release Pybricks  provides the opportunity to connect the remote to a hub and load the control programm permanently into the hub.
Brilliant, thanks to the Pybricks team. For those who need a ready to use application program for "Motor Control": here is my first approach  for the city hub (see link below)   No programming needed ! Some of the features: - Connect 1 or 2 motors of any kind to Port A and/or B - In the first section you find same parameters to customize the control You can use two profiles to set minimum speed maximum speed accelerate in steps of ... wait for next acceleration step(in ms) - You can set the rotation for each of the motors, i.e. opposite - Accelarates continously when holding button (or not, configure it) - Assign buttons to functions as you like - „Switch“ between Profil_A and Profil_B (ie. to move very slow) - Watchdog stops motors when loosing remote connection, or continues driving when connection is lost, you can reconnect the remote by pressing the green button - Set Color and brightness of Hub LEDs Please note: if you use any tacho motors (like boost or technic)  it uses load control, so no slowing down or even stopping  in curves when speed is slow or load to high. It's really awsome!   Just have a try and let me know what you think about it, thanks. progams, installation and instructions (all in german)